Why Is This My Life?

Disclaimer- I do not own you or Naruto
In honor of pride month, the story of how I came out. My friend casually brought up how there were two bi people at the table we were sitting at, her and another girl. To which she turns to me and says "Wait, aren't you bi?" To which I was like, 'damn she's right.' So I said "Yes." And that's how I came out to my entire Culinary Class (I go to a technical high school). So yeah my friend came out for me by accident cause her gaydar is just that good. (Also noting that she's my 'wife' as in we are the moms of our friend group and rather than argue over who was the superior mom we were both just like fuck it she's my wife now, love her to death) Onto the story!
__________________________
Lee took the leader head on while Y/n and Sakura fought the other two. Making sure to keep them as far from Sasuke and Naruto as possible. Sakura fended off any attacks to get into the makeshift fort.

But they were wearing down, Sakura could only take so much and the same was to say for Y/n. The entire ordeal was taxing and Lee glanced around worry stirring up, and he began unwrapping his bandages.
"Lee..."
"To protect the life of someone precious!"

He attacked Dosu wrapping his bandaged around him and launching them up into the air before letting them fall with a terrifying force.
'That fall will definitely kill him.'
Zaku moved to break Dosu's fall and Y/n ran to stop him. Sadly Kin, aka the girl no one care about blocked her as Dosu hit the ground and Zaku softened the dirt underneath him.

Kin threw Y/n backwards as Lee landed, a dumbfounded expression on his face as Zaku stumbled to his feet.
"What?! This cannot be!!!"
"That is a frightening jutsu... It nearly took me out, even though I landed on this soft dirt. Now it's my turn."
Y/n watched in horror as he attacked Lee and Lee's form seemed to shake.
"Your jutsu is indeed fast. But ours is even faster because it travels at the speed of sound. Effort by itself does nothing, now watch, we're going to show you something called the wall."

Lee collapsed and his ears began bleeding.
Y/n couldn't help but shake in fear,
'This is so scary in person.'
"Lee!"

Sakura watched her shaking teammate and the boy who vowed to protect her no matter the cost.
"Lee! Lee, what's wrong?"

"Oh I forgot to mention this little gadget I wear. You might be able to dodge my blows, but can't get away from it. I don't need to strike you with my fists I can hit you with the power of sound."
He motioned to his arm before looking back up. "What makes it possible for the ear to hear things. What is sound really?"

Sakura gritted her teeth, "Vibrations."
"Give the little lady a prize. Yes the vibration of molecules in the air creates a sound wave. These vibrations are collected by the ear and directed to your eardrum. The human ear drum ruptures when exposed to sound levels in excess of 150 decibels. Moreover if the sound is powerful enough to upset the fluid within the deepest inner ear canals, it becomes impossible for you to maintain your balance. Feeling a little dizzy? Nauseous? That's right best of you don't even try to stand up for awhile."
Zaku smirked and pulled his hands out of the ground.
"You see buddy that old fashioned Taijustu stuff won't work against us. Not that your not pretty good at it its just what's the point compared to our jutsu, it's totally yesterday's news. See I can manipulated ultra sonic waves and air pressure. I can do things you've never even dreamed of. I can obliterate boulders or make the ground itself as soft as a feather cushion. Face it little man you're up against the jutsu of the future."

Y/n laughed and Y/n forced her chakra to circulate and cut off her hearing.
"Hahahahahahahhaha, future? Please you wouldn't like your future."

Dosu growled turning to Y/n, or she thought he growled, using her visions to hear is harder than it seems.
"As for you little missy, I don't know what you're playing at but there's no way you dodged that attack before the written test."
"I'm sorry, can't hear you right now."
Dosu was taken aback, it was obvious Y/n wasn't deaf, but there was only one way that could be true and have her still block
"You're using your chakra to block off your hearing. But-"
"Give the little man a prize."
"What? You said you can't hear..."
"Oh, did I not mention my ability to see the future? Huh, must have slipped my mind."
"You little-"
"Ah! I might not be able to hear you right now but I know what you're going to say. And that's enough to keep conversation. Now, you need to understand that you'll all fail, you Dosu are going to die very soon and you two wil-"