Part 7

Jacob:your a siphon.
Y/N:what?! wth is that *you say while going to sit on the couch*
Jacob: it's a type of witch...they are the most powerful.
You sit there with wide eyes.
Y/N:*you laugh* you sound crazy
Jacob:I know but all this is real
Y/N:I'm not gonna believe until i see it *you say while walking towards the stairs*
Jacob speed runs and grabs you, pushes you up against the wall and does something with his eyes. Causing them to look veiny.
That's what his eyes look like.( it's from vampire diaries😁)

You look at them and touch under his eyes

Y/N:wow*you say softly*
Jacob looks away. You look at him for a few seconds then you put your hand on the side of his face pulling him to look at you.
Y/N:it's okay*you say softly*
He looks at you. He get closer to you.
You and him were centimeters from each other. He leaned in and attached his lip with yours. You kiss back wrapping your arms around his neck.
He grips onto your waist. The kiss lasted about 15 seconds. You two pull away,before you opened your eyes Jacob was gone.
You stood there for a minute smiling.
You went up stairs and sat on your bed and thought about the whole siphon witch thing. You didn't know what it was.
Bc you thought 'witch' you thought you would try to use you powers but nothing worked. You sat on your bed thinking how it all would work. You look up at your night stand against the wall in front of you.you looked at the glass cup on the stand. The glass shattered. You jumped after it shattered.
You looked at another object and focused this time.you looked at your lamp. When you focused on the bulb and it shattered.

Sorry it's short

To be continued