54

Previously
"Jeez...I'm having triplets"

You stand up from the stair step you were sitting on. You look out into the street before turning around seeing Jacob. You slightly jumped because he scared you.

Y/N: jeez.

Jacob: we need to talk.

Y/N: yeah, we do.

Jacob: First, I want to know how your feeling...about having triplets.

You look at Jacob with 'are you serious' face.

Y/N: triplets, Jacob. Three babies. I can't-

Jacob: I'll be right by side, Love. The whole times.

You sigh and you look down into your lap.

Jacob: I promise. We can do this. I know your scared.

You look thought about one of the babies names...you look up at him and grin.

Jacob: what is it?

Y/N: winter...

Jacob furrowed his eyebrows confused.

Y/N: one of babies...a girl, winter.

Jacob: I love it...it's beautiful.

You smile.

Jacob steps towards you grabbing your waist. He pulled you closer. You leaned in and kissed him.

—————————

Later on*

You were sitting on the couch looking at baby magazines and books.

You flip through the pages when you came across a page full of boy and girl names.

You already knew if one of the babies is a boy you want to name then Nick.

You looked down the long list of names when an idea popped into your head

———————-

Y/N: if you guys do this...we can find out the gender of the babies.

Chris: why can't you be normal..and wait to get an ultrasound.

You stopped in your tracks and looked at Chris like lasers were shooting out of your eyes burning him.

Y/N:oh i don't know...seeing that I'm a shadow hound , siphon, engaged to a shadow hound slash vampire and I'm a Luna to a wolf pack. Umm I don't think I'm normal, CHRIS!

Chris stood there looking at you like he was trying not to laugh.

Chris: ok, I get your point. I'll get Sarah and Lucy.

Y/N: ok.

————————-

You lay down on the island counter. You raised your shirt showing your belly bump.

Chris, Sarah and Lucy all hold a different necklace over your stomach.

Chris: ok. If the any of the necklaces go in a circle, girl. If it swings side to side it's a boy.

You nod your head.

Y/N:wait.

Sarah: what?

Y/N: where's Jacob?

Sarah: he- um. He went- to do something.

You furrowed your eyebrows knowing something was up. You relax as they begin.

Chris:um mine says girl.

Sarah: girl

Lucy: boy.

You smile.

                   To be continued
                          Vote
                    Comment