60

Previously
"Jacob just laughed"

             "It's fine, love" Jacob said.

You smile knowing he wasn't upset or mad about the accident.

Y/N: I haven't used my powers in so long. That felt weird.

Jacob: I'm sure. Like you said, you haven't used them in a while.

You sigh quietly, then you hear one of the babies having a hissy fit. You turned around to see Freya crying. You walk towards her with your arms out to grab her.

Y/N: aww. What's wrong my love.

She continued to cry.

"She's teething.."  someone said.

You turn your head to look beside you. Your eyes go wide from the surprise. You look at Jacob who was standing a few feet in front of you. You see his eyes go wide.

"Hello, brother"

Jacob: j- Joey?

You stood there in silence. You realize Freya stopped crying. You lift her up a bit in your arms to carry her in a more comfortable way. You look at her as she stares at Joey.

"Are you just gonna stare, or are you gonna say hi to your brother?" He chuckled.

Jacob: how-? What?

Jacob walked towards Joey. He reached out to hug him. Joey seemed hesitant.

"Wait- you won't be able to hug-"

Jacob wrapped his arms around Joey.
Joey seemed surprised by this. It took him a few seconds to hug back. You were confused to. Joey's dead. You can't hug... then you look at the triplets. There hands were glowing a light yellow color. You smile. They might be babies. But they sure are smart for their age.

Jacob pulled away and looked at Joey.

Jacob: I missed you brother.

Joey smiled

"I missed you too"

They both look at you.

Jacob: you.. haven't met the triplets.

Joey: well. Kinda. But I guess..no, I haven't.

You walk over to Joey with Freya in your arms. Freya immediately leans towards Joey reaching for him. You hand her to him. He holds her in his arms.

"Freya, right?"

You nod your head.

"Hi, Freya. I'm your uncle Joey"
He said with a smile.

Freya laid her head in his shoulder.
You smile.

Joey looks at you.

"She looks just like winter"

Y/N: yeah. There identical. But not exactly. They have little features that set them apart.

Joey nodded his head softly. He looked over at winter sitting her high chair calmly.

You notice him looking. You gently took Freya from his arms, Jacob immediately stretched out his arms to hold his daughter. You hand her to him. He leaned down and kissed you.

Joey walked over to Winter.

"Hi, Winter"

You see a big smile stretch across Winter's face. You were surprised. You just smiled. You could tell she liked Joey already. Joey walked over to Nick.

"Wassup, little man"  Joey said.

Nick tossed his hands up in excitement. The triplets are going to absolutely love Joey.

Y/N: they love you Joey.

He turned around and looked at you then Jacob who was standing beside you with Freya in his arms.

The smile on his face decreased.

Y/N: what's..wrong?

"I wish I could be here with you guys" Joey responded.

Jacob: but you are.

"No, I'm not. I'm dead. The only thing helping me be able to make physical contact with you guys are you children"

Y/N: then- I'll find a way to bring to back.

"I told you, so has Jacob. It's to dangerous"

You look up at Jacob. He softly nodded his head.

"One day. When it's not dangerous."

You nodded your head. You wished Joey could be there with you guys.

"I have to go.."

You nod your head.

Jacob: bye- ...see you later. *jacob gave a teethless smile.*

Joey grinned.

"See you later.."

Then.. he left.

You hear someone come though the front door.

Y/N: Chris..hey. Where have you been?

He paused in his place.

Chris: umm. Somewhere.

Y/N:mmhmm. I'm not stupid Chris.  Just tell me.

Chris sighed.

Chris: I...met a girl.

Your eyes widen.

Y/N: you mean...?

He realized what you meant.

Chris: oh no no. Um. She's a witch. I've asked her to help us with finding a loop hole to help mom and Joey.

Y/N: really?

Jacob: are you serious?

Chris: yeah.....and I think we found a found a way to bring them back.

                       To be continued
                                Vote
                          Comment

I wanna know what you guys think about the book so far. I wanna know if it's getting boring so I can think of ways I could make it better. If it's not then just comment. I wanna make sure you guys are enjoying the book. :) 🙂

                Thxs. I love you guys!