48

Previously
               "Mine to. I love you to"

——————

*Later on..same day*

Jacob:we should get stuff ready.

You giggle.

Y/B: Jacob. I'm not even a month pregnant yet. It's to early.

Jacob: So. We can get stuff.

Y/N: we don't even know the gender.

Jacob: hmm. I want a girl. Or a boy. Doesn't even matter. I would still love them.

You smile and walk over to the couch he was sitting on and sat next to him.

Y/N: I'm scared though.

Jacob: your not the only one, love.

You lay your head on his shoulder. His feel him wrap his arm around you.

Jacob: we're gonna fine.

———————-

*Next day*

You woke up in Jacob's bed. You've been staying with him for a while. You look on the other side of you to see Jacob still sleeping.

You got up from bed and walked over to the bathroom. You grabbed a towel from the small closet in the bathroom. Before you took a shower you looked in the mirror. You furrowed your eyebrows and you lay your hand on your stomach.

There was a tiny baby bump.

Y/N: how is it that possible. *you whisper*

"Your a shadow hound. Your baby is gonna grow faster than you think." The voice that you've been hearing for a few days now said.

Y/N: who even are you?

"I'm Celine. Your wolf"

Y/N: my wolf??

"Yeah. Kind of like your conscious.."

Y/N: oh....

"You know..we should go see Chris, Sarah and Lucy."

You immediately agreed.

Y/N: yeah..after my shower.

———————

You were putting your hair in a pony tail. You were leaving to go....well home.

You walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. Jacob was awake and sitting against the head board.

Jacob: where are you going?

Y/N: home. To Chris, Sarah and Lucy.

Jacob: I'll come with you.

Y/N: no, Jacob please. I know you feel like something will happen. I'm gonna be fine. I'll be back in a little bit.

Jacob nodded his head.

You walk out of the room and down the stairs to the front door. Before you turn the handle, you feel hands wrap around your waist and turn you around. Before you knew it. You kissing someone's lips. You leaned into the kiss. Knowing it was Jacob.

He pulled away.

Jacob: be careful.

Y/N: it's just next door.

Jacob: I know.. but anything can happen.

You kiss him on the cheek before walking out the door.

———————

Y/N: hello? Is anyone home?

Not even a second after saying that you hear pounding footsteps.

"Hurry up!! She's here!" You heard Lucy say.

You laugh and took a step forward before you see Chris tumbling down the stairs. You cover your mouth.

You see Sarah and Lucy running down the stairs screaming. Your eyes went wide and you see their arms go up in your direction to hug you. You immediately took a step back, putting your hands infront of you to prevent them tackling you. Which was useless. They both tackled you to the ground.

You screamed.

Y/N: guys be careful! *you said referring to your unborn child, which they did not know about*

Lucy got off you, followed by Sarah.

Sarah: careful? What was that about? It's not like we were break you in half.

Y/N: well...not me at least.

You see tilt her head in confusion. You look at Sarah to see if she figured it out.

Sarah:wha- *gasp* are you?

Lucy: NO WAY!!

You hear Chris groan while getting up. He walked over and stood next to Lucy.

Chris: what are you guys getting so excited about?

Lucy: she..sh- she's- CHRIS!!!!

You laugh.

Sarah: your not joking?!

You shook your head. You see her face light up even more.

Chris: what is going on?!

Lucy: CHRIS! YOUR GONNA BE AN UNCLE! *she said excited*

He looked over at you.

Chris: your pregnant?

Y/N: yeah.

Sarah: oh my gosh. We have to go clothes shopping!

Y/N: it's to early...I had this conversation with Jacob already.

Lucy: then he's just as excited as we are. If not...even more.

You smile.

Sarah: can we throw you a baby shower?

Y/N: uh-um

Lucy:we're doing it.

You just stood there knowing there was no point in arguing. You just laughed and smiled. You loved how excited they were.

And that's how you knew.

This child is going to be loved.

To be continued
Vote
Comment