40

Previously
"Me to"

You and Addison had sat on top of the roof watching as the sun sets in for another day of only god knows what.

It was already 7am. You and addy had been up there for about 2 hours.

————————

"Y/N?!, ADDISON?!"

You and Addison look at each other and laugh.
You get up and walk to the opposite side of the roof to see Emma and Jacob in the parking lot looking for you and Addison.

Y/N:we're up here!

Jacob quickly looks up at you.

Jacob:what the hell are you doing up there?

Y/N: sunset. *you smile*

You look at Emma who had her arms crossed over her chest looking at you and Addison smiling.

You give her a big cheesy smile.

Jacob: come on. Get down. *he said waving his hand*

You see Addison walk over to the ladder and climb down. You stood there.

Jacob: y/n...what are you doing?

You walk to the edge of roof.

Y/N: this.

You step off the edge falling towards the ground. You close your eyes as you feel the air rush through your hair.

"Y/N!!!" You heard Emma scream.

Before you knew it you felt someone's arms wrap around your body.

You open your eyes and see Jacob with a scared look on his face.

Jacob: what in the world y/n!

You smile and hug him.

Y/N: I knew you would catch me. *you whispered*

You pull away from him and look at Addison and Emma. They had a shocked look on there face.

You walk past them to the stairs that lead to the second floor. You walk over to your motel room and walk in. You close the door behind you.

The bed was calling to you. You plop down on it and close you eyes. You began to feel a slight pain in your head.
You huff because you knew a vision was coming.

*Vision*

There was a monstrous creature before you. It looked up at you. You felt a instant connection but you stepped back out of fear.

The creature was furry and transforming into something.

It spoke to you.

Creature:help me *it said softly in pain*

You eyes widen as you feel your heart beat speed up. You felt the pounding in your ears.

Creature: don't leave me alone! *the creature reached its human like arm out to you*

You jump back hitting your back on a tree.

You watch as the creature turns into a dog like creature but it was beautiful as the same time. It's fur was a white silver color. It's eyes a beautiful yellowish white color.

It looked at you with it's beautiful eyes before running off into the darkness.

*end*

You gasp as if you were being choked.
You shot up from the bed. You were silent.

The door swung open. It was Emma.

Your head snapped in her direction.
Your face had terrified written all over it, which Emma noticed.

Emma: what's wrong?
She quickly walked over and sat next to you on the bed.

Y/N:nothing. *You said blankly*

Emma:y/n? You can tell me.

Y/N: nothing's wrong. I promise. I just need some privacy. *you say looking in front of you at a plan white wall.

Emma:uh- um ok.

She walked out not saying anything else.

You scooted back on the bed sitting in the middle sitting criss cross applesauce.

You thought about what you just saw.
You asked yourself so many questions.

"What was that?"
"Who was that?"
"Why did turn into that thing?"

So many questions you couldn't answer.

To be continued
Vote
Comment ideas for next part