52

Previously
"Goodbye Joey"

You sat there holding Joey in your arms while you cried.

Kaylee was balling her eyes out while she wiped up Joey's blood off the floor.

You stared at her as she did.

Kaylee fell to her knees and leaned her back against the island. She looked over at you.

Kaylee: this is your fault.. *she said coldly*

You blinked a couple times faster than usual surprised at what you own friend had said to you. 

Y/N:excuse me?

Kaylee: your going to die.... *she said with complete hatred*

You place your hand on your stomach feeling protective of your unborn child and of course yourself.

Kaylees head twitched the slightest bit like if she were to having a small tick attack.

Kaylee: you deserve to die!

She lunged her self onto you picking your up by the throat and holding you against the nearest wall.

You lift your hand up infront of her face as your eyes begin to glow.
You sway your hand the slightest bit making her fly back. Before she could hit the floor someone caught her.

"Hold her down!!"

You look over at Kaylee to see Jacob is holding her in a choke hold.

Jacob: hurry up!

You look over at who was across from Jacob. It was Chris,Sarah and Lucy.

You run over to them and join them knowing there doing a spell.

"Orcos macante weora subsitos"

You guys said it a couple more times. You were confused the whole time doing this spell.

You watch as Kaylee screamed and cried for all of you stop.
When you all finished Kaylee fell to the floor breathing heavily. 

Jacob was in front of your at the speed of lightning after the spell was done.

He placed his hand on the lower part of your back and his other on your cheek.

Jacob: are you alright, love?

You nodded your head.

Y/N: I'm fine.

You place your hand on your stomach feeling the tiniest bump. Jacob looked down at your stomach as well. He smiled.

Jacob: ok...lets get you laid down.

Y/N: no. I'm fine.

Jacob looked at you in disbelief.

Jacob: I know your tired. You need rest.

You walked closer to him and laid your head on his chest while you closed you eyes. He pick you up bridal style and took you up to the room.

He laid you in bed. As he put the covers on you like he would a child you had to ask him..

Y/N: what are with Joey...are we gonna have a funeral?

Jacob: I don't know yet, love? We ca talk about this is later today. *since it was like 2 in the morning*

You closed your eyes as you get comfortable.

You feel yourself drift away into sleep.

                    To be continued
                           Vote
                     Comment