Part 11

A FEW DAYS LATER

Ever since the incident with Connor you felt very on edge. Not because you were worried if Connor would come back but because of you powers.

You were worried about not being able to control them. You tried to keep your mind off all of the chaos.

You grab your phone and go to contacts and scroll until you see Jacob's name.
You pressed it calling him.

He answers.
Jacob:hello
Y/N:hey *you said with a straight face*
Jacob:is everything all right?
Y/N:yah, no I was calling to see if um you wanna go do something and get away from everything.
Jacob:um sure why don't you come over.
Y/N:sure I'll be there in couple minutes.
*call ends*

You walk over to his house and you were about to knock when the door opened. There stood a girl with blonde hair.
Blonde haired girl: oh um hi.
Y/N:hi *you said awkwardly*
Joey came behind the girl and grabbed her waist.
Joey:oh hi y/n.
You gave him a small smile.
Blonde haired girl:well babe I have to go. *she said as she turned around to kiss him*
You watched as she walked away.
You walked into the house and see Jacob come down the stairs fixing his shirt.
Y/N:hey*you smiled* um who was the-
*you pointed your arm towards the door which the blonde haired girl walked out of*
Jacob: her names kaylee.
Y/N:is she your- *jacob cut you off*
Jacob:oh no she's-
Joey:she's my girlfriend
You look at him as he said that.
Y/N:is she human?
Joey:no..she's a vampire.
Y/N:oh *you said as you turned to Jacob giving him your attention* so where are going?
Jacob:don't know yet *he said as he put on his jacket*
Joey:you guys going out? Where?
Y/N:yes...and we don't know yet.
Jacob started walking towards the door, you followed. You guys walked over to his car he open the door for you.
Y/N:oh thank you. *you said with a smile*
Jacob walked over to the drivers side, opened the door and sat into the seat.
He turned towards you, looking at you.
You notice his eyes on you, you look at him. You guys stared into each others eyes for about five seconds before you break the silence.

Y/N:what? *you gave him a smile while blushing*
Jacob:nothing *he turns to look a the wheel and starts up the car*
He drives out of the drive way.
We drive into a park lot of a diner.
Jacob:why don't we get something to eat.
You nodded your head and opened your door and got out of the car.
You both walked into the diner.

You ordered your food. Just simple like fries, burger and a drink.
You sat a table while Jacob sat across from you.

Y/N:hey I know this a little late to talk about..but the um, the kiss.
Jacob looked up at you with a gentle look in his eyes, then looked back down at his food.
Y/N:never mind forget it. *you said while you furrowed your eyes brows and look down at your food.

*skip after eating*

You guys got back into the car.
Jacob looked at you for a couple seconds and placed his hand on your thigh.
Jacob:you were gonna ask if that kiss meant anything..weren't you?
You look at him signaling that he was right.
Jacob:well I'm not sure quite yet, what about you?
Y/N:I'm not sure either yet. *you give him a gentle smile*
Jacob started up the car again and started to drive until we were on a dirt road.
You look around from inside the car.
Y/N: Jacob, where are we going.
Jacob:it's ok
You guys came to a stop.
Jacob looked at you while unbuckling his seat belt, he got out of the and walked over to your door. You unbuckled your seat belt when he open the door.
He lead you to forward. When he stopped. You stood beside him looking out at the amazing scenery.

Y/N: *gasp* oh wow.
Jacob smiled at you
Jacob:I used to come here all the time.
You look at him with a confused face.
Y/N:used to?
Jacob:me and Joey used to live here a little while back. When I was upset or frustrated I would come here.
You laid your head on his shoulder.

Y/N 1st person pov

At this very moment I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. I liked him. I liked a vampire. I liked jacob.

To be continued