44

Previously
      "that's where your wrong Jacob"

Jacob: what do you mean?

Jacob looked at you when your face lit up of realization.

Y/N: he's a wolf?

Cameron leaned his head side to side.

Cameron: ehhh. No. He's shadow hound.

Jacob: how?. I was turned into a vampire.

Cameron: yes you were. And that's why your shadow hound isn't able to be triggered.

Jacob: then how-

Cameron: we have to work on how to get your shadow hound to come out.

Y/N: what does this mean? I can't be a leader of a pack, nor Jacob. We can't.

Cameron: but you can.

Y/N: I would put you all in danger.

Cameron: we are all a PACK. We protect each other.

Y/N: I don't know. I'm only 17. I can't handle leading a whole pack.

Cameron: well you'll be 18 this year. So when your ready. Just tell me. It has to be when you turn 18, not 19, 18.

You nodded your head.

——————

Your on Jacob's bed on your laptop.
You look away from the laptop to spot Jacob standing in the doorway leaning against the door frame.

You grin.

Y/N: what?

Jacob walked towards you. He grabbed the laptop from the bed closing is and setting it on the nightstand next to the bed. He climbed into the bed towards you.

Y/N: why did you tak-

You were interrupted when his lips crashed into yours. You kiss back climbing into your knees and onto his lap. You straddle him as he leans against the bed's headboard.

You feel his hands go down to your waist, squeezing and pulling your towards him more. You let out a moan.

Jacob pushed forward and flipped your so your under him. He once again connected his lips with yours. You put your hands on his back.

He begins to pull up the shirt you had on. You help him by lifting your arms. You lay them on his face kissing him.
He goes to your shorts unbuttoning them, pulling them off. He threw them to the floor with you left with nothing but your undergarments.

You pull at his shirt before ripping it off (literally) until it was useless material.

You feel him grin against your lips.

You unbutton his pants leaving him in his boxers. You flip him over. You straddle his waist as he lays down.

He try's to sit up to kiss you but you push him back down by his shoulders.

You lean down to his lips. You brush your lips against his before going down kissing his neck. He puts his hands on your waist. —————

(You guys know what happens)

                        To be continued
                                Vote
                            Comment