61

Previously

"yeah.....and I think we found a found a way to bring them back."

You looked at him with wide eyes, opening your mouth like a fish not knowing what to say.

Y/N: seriously?

Chris: yes.

Y/N: well- how- how are you gonna do it?

Chris huffed lightly.

Chris: It's hard to explain. It's easier to do. You guys are gonna have to help me and scarlet.

Y/N: scarle- oh. Right. The witch.

Chris nodded his head.

Chris: but I can tell you what I'll need. I'll need metal. Anything metal, basil, blue sage, blessed thistle and.... *he stops and looks at you then Jacob*

Jacob: you need what? What else?

Chris: and blood..from the most powerful siphon.

You struggled trying to get words out. Did he mean you had to give him your blood.

Y/N: so.. you need my blood.

Chris: actually not from you.

You furrowed your eyebrows.

Y/N: but I'm the most powerful out of all of you.

Chris: your not the most powerful. No anymore. It's....winter.

Y/N: um. There's no way your going to take my daughters blood.

Jacob: why her? Why can't you take
Y/n's? Or mine?

Chris: it's not strong enough.

Jacob: we could combine our blood. Then it will be even more stronger.. right? Just leave our kids out of this.

Chris: ...we can't try. But if it doesn't work..

You sigh.

Y/N: we know.

————————

Chris begins setting up all his 'equipment' for this ritual I guess you could call it.

Chris: now, I have to call Scarlet.

Jacob: okay.

Chris left the room. You turn to Jacob with a look of worry and frustration.

Jacob: what's wrong, love?

Y/N: it's just, I hope this works. I don't want our children to have to come into this. They don't need to.

Jacob: I agree with you, baby.

You wrap your arms around Jacob's torso and lay your head on his chest.

Y/N: I love you..so much.

You knew Jacob had grinned. You could just tell even though you couldn't see him.

Jacob: I love you even more.

——————

Chris walked back into the room about 15 minutes later.

Y/N: where's scarl-

You see a girl with dark brown hair with dark red tips walk in. You stopped and just looked this beautiful girl walk in. She had grey eyes, flawless porcelain skin. She was at least 5'6. After you became even more insecure as she walked into the room.

She looked at Jacob who was standing next to you. You felt heat run through your body as she laid her eyes on him. You let out a small growl. Jacob looked down at you.

Jacob:y/n...

You look up at him. Then back at scarlet.

*your conscious* ( your wolf)

I know she did not just look at our man like that!. She walks in here like she all that. I think not. Someone gonna get hurt..

*end*

You told your wolf to be quiet.

Scarlet looked at you and you could see fear fill her eyes. She stumbled back a bit.

Chris: wow, scarlet. What's wrong?

Scarlet didn't speak for a couple seconds. She just stared at you before pointing at you.

Chris looks at where her finger points....You.

Chris: that's my sister.

Scarlet: no, no. She's the one who killed absinthe. The all powerful witch.

*your conscious* (your wolf)
Technically your not a witch. Your a siphon. Not the same thing. But whateve-

You: shut up!

*end*

Chris: she's not going to hurt you.

Scarlet: I can't- I can't do this. Not with her here.

You hear Jacob huff. You look at him to see him giving her a glare. It was full of anger and frustration.

Jacob quickly grabbed your hand pulling you out of the room. He continued to go to a different room.
You ended up in your room.

Jacob plopped him self on your bed. You stood and looked at him.

Y/N: what's wrong? What happened?

Jacob lifted his head up and looked up at you. He reached his hands out and grabbed your waist pulling you towards him.

Jacob: scarlet...people like her.

Y/N: I don't understand.

Jacob: they get so scared of you and are quick to judge you, and they don't even know you. It hurts to see it and it makes me so mad because I love you so much. Your such a caring, sweet, selfless, beautiful person.

Y/N:....baby.

You wrap your arms around his neck.

Y/N: I love you so freaking much.

He grinned.

You leaned down and kissed him.

To be continued
Vote
Comment

If you guys don't know what the 'your conscious/ your wolf' is, wolves have a subconscious. It's like having a mini person in your head. They usually have names. So. If you guys could comment some names for y/n's wolf. Her wolf is a girl. Thxs! 💕

-Follow me-
It really helps! :)

Love you guys so much!