62

Previously
"You leaned down and kissed him"

"You need to get the child! That's what's important, without the child, everything's useless!"

You quickly pulled away from Jacob stumbling back a bit. Jacob soon using his supernatural speed was right by your side holding you up right on your feet.

Jacob: what did you see, love?

Y/N: it's not what I saw, it's what I hear

You look up at Jacob.

Y/N: they're coming for her, their coming for Winter..

Jacob's face expression quickly changed. Seriousness and frustration was played on his face.

Jacob: Who? Who's coming?

Y/N: I don't know who? But I know they are probably sending their little servants.

Jacob: what if-

Interrupted by someone coming into the room. It's was..Scarlet.

Scarlet: you can come down now.
*a gentle smile played on her face*

You furrowed your eyebrows.

Y/N: oh, ok.

You look at Jacob with confusion on your face before walking out of the bedroom.

You walk down stairs to see Nick, Freya, and Winter were there. You let out the smallest squeal and run up to one of them. You ran up to freya. Picking her up out the of the stroller she was sitting in. Jacob held Winter. You walk up to winter with freya in your arms.

Y/N: hi my babies

You turn to nick and pull the stroller towards you.

Y/N: *gasp* hi my handsome boy!

He giggled and threw his hands and feet around.

You look at winter. You grab her little hand. Then..... you see a band-aid on her arm. You look at it for a second confused. Then you realized.

Y/N: oh hell no!

Jacob: what- what's wrong?

You put freya in her stroller and charge off to the room that scarlet and Chris was in.

You violently push the door open. Your eyes turning a mix between a glowy yellow and purple.

Y/N: you will never lay a hand on my children EVER again!

You throw your hand up and hold it out in a choke hold position. Quickly after scarlet begins to gasp for air and cough.

Chris: y/n! Stop!

You turn your head sharply to look at him. You bring your hand up to your mouth and blow as if you were blowing pixie dust off of it. Chris noticeably became weak in his legs making him fall to the floor. His eyes closed. Now. Your attention was on Scarlet. You walk towards her.

She backed up against the wall and slid down it holding her throat. She looked up at you in extreme fear.

Y/N: This is what you should be afraid of. You did this to yourself. You had the audacity to touch my daughter, worse, put a damn needle in her arm!

The colors in your eyes begin pulsing and getting lighter while your eyes began to cover in black like a demon.

Y/N: You really thought you could come in here, do what you did to my daughter and happily walk out. *small laugh* I don't think so.

You place your hand on her throat and actually begin to choke her as you pull her up to her feet.

Scarlet: please- I-

You place your hand in front of her face making her stop talking.

Y/N: I don't wanna hear what you have to say.

You look at her in her eyes, smiling you put your hand above her arm. You twist your hand soon hearing cracks come from her arm.

Y/N: that's for my daughter. Your lucky your not dead. Now. If I see you again or with any of my family..next time. I will kill you.

You throw her to the ground. Tears full of fear traveled down her face. She held her arm in her hand in pain. She got up and ran out the room. Soon you hear the front door slam shut.

"Y/n?.."

You turn around to see him.

Y/N: Joey.. what do you want.

"..I saw everything"

Y/N: then you know what she did to Winter.

"Y/n-.."

Y/N:NO. I told them I didn't want ANY of my children involved in this. And she deliberately disobeyed my rule.

Joey huffed.

Your eyes soon went back to their normal color.

" I'm sorry"

Y/N: don't be, you didn't do it.

"Well, I have a surprise for you"

You look at him. He looks to the right at the door. You see the door slowly open. You see her walk in.

Y/N: *gasp* Mom?

She smiled.

You run into her arms hugging her.

Mom: I'm here sweetheart..I'm here.

                      To be continued
                              Vote
                         Comment

   3k!!! Omg, thank you guys so              much !! 😁😆