63

Previously
       "I'm here sweetheart..I'm here"

                      ~Hours later~

"Sweetie, I'm fine. I promise. Just sit down and let's talk. I have a lot of catching up to do"

You look at your mom and sigh. You walk over to her sitting on the couch.
She smiled while moving around getting comfortable.

Y/M:so.. how's has being a mother play out for you?

Y/N: good. Great. It's amazing.

Y/M: well, where are my little grandchildren?

You smile.

Y/N: upstairs..with Lucy.

Your mom got up and started to make her way upstairs. But you stopped her.

Y/N: mom...they don't know your back. Let me go first.

She looked down at the ground then back up at you nodding her head in agreement. You make your way up the stairs and to Lucy's room.
You knock twice and after a few seconds you walk in. You see Lucy sitting on the bed with Nick while Winter and Freya sat on a blanket playing with toys on the floor.
You immediately smile seeing your children. You were quick to ask your sister...

Y/N: where'd Jacob go?

Lucy: Oh. He went up to the store to pick up some more diapers, well..I kinda sent him because he was mad with everything that happened.

You slowly nodded your head.

Lucy: did you need to talk to me?

Y/N: um yeah.

Lucy: ok what abo-

You walk over to her bed as she paused in the middle of her sentence.

Y/N: Lucy? What is it?

Her eyes searched around the room like she was looking for something specific. You lean forward and grab your son from Lucy.

"Hi my handsome boy" You said to him in a whisper.

Your attention is pulled back to Lucy who looked confused and frightened.

Y/N: Lucy?

She pulled her attention back to you.

Lucy: There's someone here.. it- it feels like mom is here.

You look down at Nick and a small grin appears on your face, which Lucy caught.

Lucy: what?

Y/N: we have a visitor...

Lucy's eyes go wide as you call your mother in the room. Lucy sat still on the bed in shock looking at her mother who she hasn't seen in the longest time.
She slowly got up off the bed and walked over to her mother before lunging into her arms crying.

Lucy: mom- oh my- mommy.

Y/M: I know. Shh. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere.

                  ~10 minutes later~

           "ohh my little munchkins"

You laugh at her nickname for the three of them already.

Nick giggled causing his sisters to giggle. You look at your phone and see it already 8pm. It was past the kids bedtime.

Y/N: oh. It's already 8. It's time for them to go to bed.

Your mom looks at you and sighs. Then laughs.

Y/M: I'll help. And so will Lucy.

You look at Lucy who was cleaning up the kids toys.

Lucy: mommm. *she whined*

Y/M: no. You will help put the kids to bed.

She huffed.

Lucy: fine.
————————

Y/N: you know, when you have kids. I just won't help you. At all. *you laughed*

Lucy turned around and looked at you with sass all over her face.

Lucy: um..ok then. I totally don't need YOUR help. Like c'mon on.

You laugh. Then she joins.

You both walk to your rooms. Before closing your door you see your mom walk down the hall about to go in her room.

Y/N: goodnight mom.

She turned to look at you leaning against your door frame. She grinned.

Y/M: goodnight sweetheart, I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

You smile before lifting yourself on the door frame and closing you door. You turn your light off. Taking off your shirt and shorts, leaving you in your undergarments. You get into bed and close your eyes.

About 5 minutes later you hear your door open. You turn the other way to see you who opened your door because your back was facing the door. You felt relieved to see them.

"Hi, love" Jacob said softly.

You smile tiredly.

Y/N: hey.

You pat the side of the bed lightly for him to come lay down. He walked over to the bed and laid down. You turn back around and close your eyes.
You feel him pull you against him. Instantly feeling the warmth of his bare skin you turned around and cuddled up to him.

Jacob: I'm sorry, love.

Y/N: it's fine, you were mad. I understand.

He kissed your forehead before saying something that made you fill with happiness.

  "I will love you forever. I promise"

                     To be continued
                              Vote
                       Comment

Guys. I need your to help me come up with a trio name for the triplets. Cause I don't ever know what to call them, and it's kind of weird just saying 'the triplets'.
So if you guys can help and come up with a name for the triplets that would be great!

Also, I'm going to start doing shoutouts. So if you want a shoutout make sure to comment and vote!! 😁 <3 thanks, love you guys so much! Xoxo