58

Previously
"I'm actually going to give birth"

                "I'm right here, love"

You look to the left of you to see Jacob leaning over on the bed holding your hand.
You relaxed a bit knowing Jacob is going to be right there.

Cameron: your already fully dilated *he said shocked*

You raised your eyebrows surprised.

Y/N: how?! What?!

Jacob: calm down, love. Your gonna be fine. *he whispered in your ear*

You relaxed at the sound of his voice.
Right after feeling relaxed, you screamed in agony from a contraction.
You hear Cameron gasp.

Cameron: Luna- I mean y/n, I'm gonna need you to push.

You could hear your heart beat in your ears. You clutch onto Jacob's forearm as you begin to push. You let go of Jacob's arm and grabbed your thigh. Without knowing you dug into your skin making the smallest flow of blood go down your leg. You looked at Jacob to see his eyes had gone veiny.

"Jacob...don't!"

You immediately feel a fabric go on top of the wound you made on your thigh.

You look up to see it was Lucy.

Lucy: you can do this.

Her voice became very faint. You look at Cameron and see his mouth moving but words aren't coming out. You already knew what he was trying to say.

You began to push even more. After that push you weren't in pain anymore.. until seconds later another contraction came. You groaned as you began to push again.

"It's...nick"

You slowly turn your head to the right side of you to see....him. You smile.

Y/N: Joey. *you said under your breath*

Joey: I'm here. Don't worry. *he grinned*

He looked at Cameron at the foot of the bed to see him holding nick.

You felt the tears burn in your eyes.
He handed your baby to your sister Lucy. You watch as she walked to grab a blanket on the dresser. She wrapped him up in the blanket.

Cameron: ok. Couple more times.

You continued to push.

——————-

-5 minutes later-

He handed your daughter...Freya to Sarah.

You look to see Chris holding Winter.

Y/N: Chris...

He snapped his head up giving you his attention.

Y/N: can I see her?

He pushed his eye brows together.

Chris: Of course. She's your daughter.

He walked over to bed and with care handed Winter to you. You looked down at her. You felt the tears build up in your eyes. You feel a single tear travel down your cheek and fall from your chin to land on Winters cheek. You watch as she flinched the slightest bit at the tear hitting her skin. You watch as the tear travels down her cheek and leave a trail of whitish gold color. You leaned your head to the side as you looked at the color trail fade from her cheek. You knew you would love all three of your children with all your heart, but you knew......

                    Winter is special

                     To be continued
                             Vote
                        Comment