Action/adventures: the echo 🏅

Judge: KatnissEverdeen12372

Genre: Action/Adventures

Title: The Echo

Author: AureliaAislin

Cover/Title/Description:

The title went along very well with the story and gave a little hint of what the book was about. The cover attracted my attention and looked like a novel cover. The description was interesting and left off on a cliffhanger, which I like. It made me want to read to find out the answer.

4.7/5

Beginning/details:

This story had a great beginning. The prolouge gave a very detailed description of the gems and the way the echo came to be. I like the way there is a quote at the beginning of each part. This is a very detailed story.

4.8/5

Character Development:

The characters are developing well so far. Ceara has a good personality. Cace is a good brother figure. He is supportive, yet doesn't want her to go.

4.9/5

Plot:

The plot is developing very well in the parts so far. I thought it would just be a story about them just fighting and doing other tasks to be the echo, then you added magic into the equation, which made the story even better.

5/5

Grammer/Spelling:

There were only a few mistakes that I noticed. One example is, "No one knows how the current Royal guard looks like."

This sentence would make more sense if you either changed how to what, or removed the like at the end.

4.5/5

I really enjoyed reading this book. There aren't really any negative things about it.

Overall: 4.8/5