Fanfiction: Please Stay🥇

Book: Please Stay
Genre: Fanfiction
Writer: DarkLadyAthara
Reviewed by non_deficere

Cover/Description:
I'm not sure what connection your cover has to the story apart from the location, but somehow I like it.
Description is well developed and gives the right amount of intriguing detail and also the ending was perfect to raise curiosity. Only thing I could suggest would be to give a space between the long paragraph on the description.

The beginning:
The plot is paced well, which gave a very start to the book, I absolutely love how you end your chapters, it makes me looking forward to read the next chapter.

Detailing/Grammar:
Your detailing is really good, I think you covered up surroundings and characters interaction plus their emotional side perfectly.
Your grammar isn't flawless but is really good, I would suggest maybe edit when you are done writing it.

Character Development/Plot:
You gave a really good introduction to both main characters, I like the concept of not giving too much too soon, and that really allowed me to get to know them.The plot is twisting between romance and mystery, it leaves me wondering what is happening next.

My view as a reader:
Although I think the plot is developing a little slow, I also think that's beneficial to the story, due to the connection that is growing between Iris and James, there's a lot of mystery surrounding James as well and that brings mystery to the storyline and combines awesomely with the story.
I'm just worried that you are turning the story into a little cliche, with the boy saves the girl and is trying to hide this huge dark secret from her, so please keep in mind adding some twists to the story.

Was a really nice reading and I wish you all the best.
-claudushka

I would rate this book 4/5