Romance: Seattle Love Story🥇

Book: Seattle Love Story
Genre: Romance
Writer: lovingtimetravel
Reviewed by non_deficere

Cover/Description:
I loved your cover, a beautiful imprinted image of Seattle and it really fits in with your description and title. The description is perfectly written, the reference at the end resembling your story as a female, modern Robin Wood meeting an Alice in Wonderland really was the perfect ending to the description.

The beginning:
A beautiful love story was all I could think after reading the first chapter. I loved that you started the story with Robin, you didn't not only start writing about Robin but you wrote Robin perfectly! I love when romance writers low pace the story at the beginning so as a reader I can really connect with the characters, I was able to feel everything from the characters perspective.

Detailing/Grammar:
I haven't seen any major mistakes, everything seemed perfect, you haven't used many complex words, yet I was completely hooked up in so many scenes, and at times completely forgot of my own surroundings.

Character Development/Plot:
You portrayed Alice and Robin amazingly well, you mixed them both in a smooth and beautiful stir of values and beliefs. Their instant connection was to dream for, and was kind of magical actually. The plot was well developed, and although I don't know where the plot is leading towards to at this point, something tells me that is going to be great.

My view as a reader:
Cover and description work perfectly together, the title doesn't stand out and I think it doesn't make justice to your work, although I also think that isn't an issue at all, just an observation.
The plot is indulgent and sweet, I love the connection between Alice and Robin, I loved that you didn't jump to the romance and straight from the start, allowed me to fall in love with the characters and didn't throw me off by rushing their momentum.
As for the presentation, I have to say I wasn't too much of a fan of the pictures placed in the middle of the chapters, it kind of drifts my attention away, I would consider adding them at the end by the a/n if you think you need them.
One thing that I had issues was the change of characters perspective, I understand that you wanted to give both characters their own view on a determined chapter, but it felt like I was going back and forth with the same chapter, and although you ended with a powerful scene that would make me want to read the following update, due to finding a replay on Alive views from the same day it kind of thrown me off.
I would suggest sticking only with Robin view, or if you find necessary to the story to have Alice view as well, then instead of going forward a chapter, title it as part one and two, also explain which character you are focusing on at the beginning of the chapter as I might think it would be helpful to avoid confusion.

I wasn't into romance books for a while (although I do try to write romance books myself) but I really enjoyed reading your book, and I felt in love with romance again.
Thank you :)

All the best 🖤
-claudushka

I would rate this book 4.4/5