Romance Behind Closed Curtains

Book name : behind closed curtains

Genre : romance

Contestant name : LittleMinx94

Judge name : 145bookreader

Cover : the cover of the story is good. Since the plot is based on a girl and her problems,, it goes well with the story line. (0.8/1)

Title : the title is appropriate and intriguing. (0.8/1)

Description : the description is good and tells about the whole plot. It entices the reader and allures him into reading this book. (0.8/1)

About the story : Interesting plot, bold concept, making people aware of the difference between actual love and one that u think is love. Also writing about such hard hitting subjects and about women abuse in relationships is a big deal in itself.

Coming to the story, Work on grammar. Use words carefully, a wrong word can change the meaning of an entire sentence. Consider the emotions carefully, one side u are saying she loves him and on the other hand nothing related to him affects her, when u are reading this in someone's pov u need to connect to that person's pov.

All in all an emotional rollercoaster for the readers and giving people hope for an happily ever after. Kudos to the writer for taking such a concept at hand.

Wishing you the best of luck. (1.4/2)

Total score : (3.8/5)