Fanfiction The Door To Camp

Book name: The Door To Camp

Written by: KatnissEverdeen12372

Genre: Fanfiction

Judged by: Jash_Parikh

Hey, let's start your review in a specific order...

Cover: Poor creativity, just because you have a title with the word door doesn't mean that is all you can use. You NEED a new cover, trust me. For this you get 0.25/1.

Title: The title makes me feel as if the whole book is about a door to some place rather than about characters. Also, since it is a fanfiction, adding what fandom it is a part of in the title is a useful idea. For this you get 0.45/1.

Description: Sounds like a magical door takes your OC to camp, but then nothing is alluring enough to make me read the book. Maybe you have a gem of a story inside, maybe you don't. But with this description I don't think many will actually venture in to find out. The best part I like here is that you admit it is under editing which means you are serious about this book. For this you get 0.15/1.

Beginning and Plot: The beginning is way too prompt and urgent, not ever getting into the story or the emotions. It just looks like you are writing for the sake of finishing the book. Read other good books to learn, this is your first book so you'll eventually learn with time. I apprecciate the efforts you took and your grammar is on point, you have potential. Just polish your emotional side of writing and be a little less prompt, give fillers and not many events all together. Take it nice and slow with the buildup and polish your vocabulary a bit. Most importantly read to get better, that's all. I liked your plot. For this you get 1.15/2.

Your total score is: 2/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY & NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES, FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

P.S. - Ignore any typos, if found ;)