Romance Marcello mafia series -dark side of the moon 🥇

Book name : Marcello mafia series -dark side of the moon

Genre : romance

Contestant name : Belle_Dowson

Judge name : 145bookreader

Cover : the cover of the story is interesting, giving a vibe of mystery and also goes well with the title. (0.9/1)

Title : The title is nice, telling about the plot and the theme of the story. (0.8/1)

Description : You are giving a look at the main characters also telling about the plot along with that. It is a good idea. But execution is also important. Work on grammar, wrong words take away the whole intrest of the readers. Work on that.(0.8/1)

About the story : The plot of the story is nice, it has a whole dark and mysterious aura surrounding it. But since it is of the romance genre, look into that too.

Mainly I want you to concentrate on Pronouns and grammar. Divide the sencentences instead of using comma, there are only so many u can use

Use of metaphors is good, it makes reading exciting, but make sure you use them properly and don't get lost in ur own sentences.

The first chapter was good, ending it in suspense and giving a kind of look into the end. It entices the reader and allures him into the plot.

You have described the setting well and the dialogues of the characters are relatable.

Only one thing u should keep in mind is that your female lead is strong willed therefore make sure in the prologue and description you tell that to the readers. Don't contradict your own statements

Overall it is a good story, and can keep a reader thoroughly entertained with proper blender of mystery, romance and humour.

Wishing you the best of luck (1.6/2)

Total score : (4.1/5)