Fanfiction Bearing Witness

Book name: Bearing Witness

Written by: MizUndahStood

Genre: Fanfiction

Judged by: Jash_Parikh

Hey, let's start your review in a specific order...

Cover: The background is good and the title font is also good. However, author's name isn't visible due to poor choice of font colour. Creativity-wise this could have been better. For this you get 0.65/1.

Title: Creative and curiosity piquing. The use of vocabulary is also perfect - not too simple, not too complex. For this you get 0.85/1.

Description: The opening is great, the grammar and use of vocabulary as well just right. However, personally I felt as if Amanda's introuduction should have been shorter than it is. You can always add stuff while a chapter is progressing. The second to last paragraph stole the show - Just the right amount of info to keep me guessing and make me tap that read button. For this you get 0.95/1.

Beginning and Plot: You need some editing as far as punctuation and spellings are concerned. I love the way you present an image of the character. However, if you present images of all emotions as well, what will the readers envision? Don't give them everything the way you planned it. Just give them the rope and let them climb - meaning just give them one glimpse of the characters' looks and let them visualize everything so the story goes on in proper flow in their heads. Some explanation about the facts like why is Khan so angry would have been helpful, but I take it the fandom already knows, so no real harm there. The vocabulary gets too technical at times even in the third person narrative which gets boring at times, but if that is the way you want starfleet to function then so be it! The plot has the required depth, all though I think the chapters are shorter than they should be. I specifically liked the names of your chapters and the way they relate to the corresponding chapters. For this you get 1.9/2.

Your total score is: 4.35/5.

THIS BOOK HAS BEEN JUDGED MODERATELY, NEITHER TOO HARSHLY & NOR TOO LENIENTLY. FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR QUERIES, FEEL FREE TO PM ME.

P.S. - Ignore typos, if any;)