Romance : Under The Mascot

Book name : under the mascot

Genre : romance

Contestant name : anya_riva

Judge name : 145bookreader

Cover : since the Story has the background of a basketball game, the cover goes with it. But the story is of romance genre, u can use something that represents a love story. (0.5/1)

Title : the title goes appropriately with the plot, as the female lead becomes a mascot, thus starting their journey of love. (0.8/1)

Description : It is good enough, giving an overview of the plot and telling the reader about the story in a nut shell. But you can make it more interesting by bending the lines a little. (0.6/1)

About the story : interesting plot, it is not exactly new but good. Starting the story with a metaphor is a good idea and adds to the story. Tell a bit about your character and the setting, it will enhance the imagination of the readers.

Also when you define certain traits of the character, make sure to stick with it through out.

U can use an editor for the punctuation mistakes or proof read it on your own.

U are using the first person pov, so u need to clear which dialogue is spoken by whom and that it goes with the story.

Wishing you the best of luck. (0.9/2)

Total score : (2.8/5)