Chick lit : Vacation With The Bad Boys 🏅

Book name: Vacation with the badboys

Genre: Chicklit

Contestant name: Loitita

Judge Name: MusicReader92

Cover: 0.9/1

I quite like your cover. You took a risk with all the different textures, but I think that they blend really well together. It is very eye-catching, I would definitely do a double take if I walked past it in a store or library. I really like how you arranged the face claims as well, and the small little pictures of the guys in the corner is a great add-on. Only thing I would change would be the title and author, it needs to be bigger. Make it pop more.

Title: 0.95/1

I really like this title. It takes a cliche (the badboys) but it brings a pop to it, which piqued my interest. I think it fits the plot well. Only thing (this is very minute) is please make sure you capitalize your title properly :)

Description: 0.9/1

The description is very good. It introduces everyone, and the setting, but leaves a mystery as to how it will turn out. There are a few [small] grammar errors, so just look it over once or twice. Also, the description isn't like other book descriptions I've read. It has quite a bit of dialogue, which is very different. I like it on Wattpad, but if it were to become a published book, you wouldn't put dialogue on the back.

Beginning: 1.8/2

The way you start the book is really interesting. I can not write in first person for the life of me, and you are writing in first person so well, I'm jealous! You bring the character to life, all her flaws and everything in the way you right her. Although, when you introduce Kelly, I feel like we don't need to know everything that you wrote, although it does give her some character. You also introduce the other characters well, it's not too abrupt, but it flows with the story. To be honest, this definitely reminds me of the start of the Disney Chanel movies I used to watch as a kid. Although there are a few minor grammar errors here and there, I totally forgot about them as I kept reading because I was so engrossed in the plot. This is a true Chicklit, and I really love the plot! Just be sure to go back and re-read your work to look for some errors (or have someone else read it), and it would be great. I will definitely keep reading this after I finish judging.

Total: 4.55/5