Vamp/Werewolf: Selenium Night 🥇

Book: Selenium Night
Genre: Vamp/Werewolf
Writer: Kharma_Kelley
Reviewed by non_deficere

Cover/Description:
The cover is perfect, it combines perfectly with the description, the title is also unique and it definitely stands out.
The description gives a very well presented introduction to the story, open the door for curiosity and is kind of intriguing.

The beginning:
The thriller was a perfect addition to your book, little details really make a difference.
I absolutely loved the prologue, I was hooked up from that point on, the rivalry and intensity between the sisters really gave a perfect start to your book.

Detailing/Grammar:
Everything is perfect and I have no suggestions, great job!

Character Development/Plot:
The plot has a tremendous power to achieve greatness, every detail, every character has a purpose, and you described everything in such a perfection way.
The characters were created with such a passion and strength and you can practically feel what they feel throughout the story.

My view as a reader:
Book cover is a perfect match to your book, the description welcomes your readers perfectly to your book. The prologue really tells a story, the descriptions are mindblowing and impressively described, was not a detail left out. The plot is well constructed and fully developed, is a reason for everything, the characters have a strong presence and you made it easy for your readers to connect with them.
I loved that you started with such a sad moment actually, that allowed me to really connect with the emotional side of the characters and that's something that a majority of the writers sometimes forgets to emphasize often.
The only not so great observation would be the number of new character names and expressions that were introduced early from the first chapter, of course as a reader you will get to know all the characters from page to page, but sometimes too much at once can lead to some confusion and some readers might lose the importance of some details due to that.

You have a really impressive book and you should be proud! All the best :)
-claudushka

I would rate this book 4.9/5