things they do for you on your birthday

brandon:  he'll take you traveling. to wherever you want to go. he'll pay for your ticket and everything. having you go site seeing.

edwin: he'd have a photo shoot set up for you. put you in a frame and want to hang you up on his wall. you'll two have fun and then afterwards take you out to dinner, you both dressed up.

austin: He takes you to the amusement park. You both get full off of funnel cake and cotton candy, corn dogs, and sugary treats. He wins you a lot of stuffed animals and crazy things. You ride the rides until you can't ride them anymore.

nick: He takes you shopping to all your favorite places. Loving to spoil you, he has no problem with getting you what you want. You mainly get clothes, shoes and makeup and suddenly you have no room for all the stuff you got.

zion: He takes you roller skating. It's a big get together. Alissa and Banks are there. Ricky Thompson, Zendaya. David Dobrik doing a vlog of the surprise. It's just the best birthday ever.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
i wanna start doing q&a's because i want to get to know y'all.

q: what's your favorite prettymuch song?

a: no more, healthy, summer on you. kinda living in the past with healthy and no more. they wet loved bops!