he hurts you on accident

brandon: you both were at dance practice and you were practicing your latest move. the move was hard but you were determined to do it right, no matter how many times you had to do it. after one last try, brandon accidentally picked you up and dropped you on your stomach. you clutched you body as brandon stoops down to your level. "oh my god are you okay? please tell me you're okay! i didn't mean to. i'm so sorry. i don't know what happened, i think i lost my grip." "brandon it's okay." you say after you catch your breath.

edwin: you were outside practicing out to skateboard. edwin didn't know you had it and got upset when you were on it. he pushed you causing you to fall on your butt. "babe are you okay?" he asks quickly gabbing onto you. "don't touch me." you say. "i'm sorry. i'm so sorry. i'm really sorry."

austin: he was beating you in a video game and you were getting upset. you couldn't stand losing so you did everything in your power to make him off his game. you hit his controller out his hand and he stares at you. only to hit yours and it land on your toe. "oh baby, i'm sorry." he apologizes and hugs you. "get off me!" you push him off and walk away.

nick: you were waking him up early for the fifth time. he was not a morning person, but he had to get up because you were up. "nick, get up." you say pushing him. he groans and pushes you gently. "nick you have to wake up." you pushed him one more time before he pushed you off the bed. you go tumbling down hitting your head on the floor. he hopped up and was by your side instantly. "i'm so sorry, baby. are you okay?" he rubbed it. "yeah." you say. "i'm sorry. i'll never do that again. please forgive me."

zion: you were both throwing together catching things outside. you two had fun until zion throws the thing to hard and it hits you in the face. you fall to the ground. "y/n! oh my gosh i'm so sorry!" he screams holding onto you. "zion it's okay." you laugh. "no it's not okay. i didn't mean to hit you in the face. he kept worrying about you and didn't want to play anymore.