zion's leaked phone number!!!!!!

not really clickbait but there's another topic!!!!!

this takes me back to my first book? i think. and it's about ......

 and it's about

i get it. you don't him to end up like, edwin or austin or nick, but i'm starting to think zion isn't going to date anyone. if he does then he's finally met someone that makes him happy. but to be honest, what zion puts on his social media's doesn't look like he's looking for anybody. i don't know his personal reasons but i think it's best if he doesn't get in a relationship.

hear me out!

when they "came out" most (and i don't say that loosely) of them has girlfriends. austin & edwin had just got one, brandon & nick been had theirs, and it's been zion.

it's good to see that one is still available, but now that austin and nick hit the market. though everyone is still sliding in Zion's dms. literally.

having his phone number leaked.

people kept texting him.

it was just all over the place.

but yeah all i'm saying is, i don't think zion's going to want to date anytime soon. he's too busy worried about fortnite, instagram and music. he doesn't have time for all that.

and two he can date whoever. if she's black, we'll love her, if she's white, we'll love her, mexican, chinese, brazilian. whoever. we'll love her!