you're on your period while in public w/ him

brandon: you were on a road trip with brandon. you stopped to get gas and you get some snacks since you were eating crazily. getting out the car, brandon screamed your name calling you to turn around. he points at your pants and you point your butt in your direction to see a red spot there. you screamed aloud and ran back into the car putting something around your waist. you were so embarrassed that you didn't even move and brandon had to get the snacks and other things for you. he didn't even care about the seat he was just checking up on you.

edwin: being out and about you were having fun with edwin and your family at disneyland. you didn't know that it was happening until you felt it when you laid down going to sleep. you found out and you suddenly got upset. complaining about how you ruined the trip because mother nature wanted to stab you in the gut.

austin: you were at your bestfriend's pool party and wearing your bikini with shorts. you were dancing and having the time of your life. until you went to the bathroom. you noticed that you were red down in your area and was so upset because you couldn't have fun the rest of the night. your mood swings hit you and so did the cramps. austin asked if you were okay and you said no to get your best friend. she told you there were pads under the sink and she gave you clean underwear.

nick: you were at a concert with your boyfriend until you felt something trickle down your leg. you didn't know what it was so you wiped it off. turning on your flashlight (since it was night time), you saw that it was blood and you thought you cut your self, but you couldn't find scar. you then panicked and ran off with nick running behind you. he asked you what was wrong and you cried saying your on your period. without embarrassing you, nick goes around and ask people if they had a pad. everyone thought it was cute that he was looking out for his girlfriend.

zion: you were both out at dinner at dinner with a couple of friends until you felt a little weird sitting down. you excused yourself to go to the bathroom. once you were in you saw that you were on your period and you didn't even bring pads with you. luckily it wasn't noticeable on your pants but it was your worst day ever. you took out your phone and texted zion asap. you leave only to see him by the door. he holds out his jacket for you to wrap your waist. you leave early and say goodbye to your friends only to have zion treat you with some take out because you guys didn't have your food.