gender reveal

brandon: in this case you had a set of triplets. and it was going to get crazy. you knew you were having them but you wanted at least both of them to be boys and one girl. brandon wanted two girls and one boy. but only time could tell when you opened the three boxes outside. opening one, the colors you see were blue. you and brandon cheered along with everyone else. the second one you opened was a boy again. you started getting crazy nervous not knowing if the last one would be a girl. you went to the last one and opened it for it to be a another boy. you didn't know how to react neither did brandon. "wait!" zion yells. "we got the wrong balloons." edwin says out of breath. they brought in a smoke bomb and lit it, having you to see the pink colors. you felt relieved and happy that you screamed and hugged brandon.

edwin: you both decided to do cake. it was a huge cake for everyone to eat. though the color was inside. you couldn't wait to dig in. edwin didn't mind getting a boy or a girl but at the same time you wanted a boy. you both took the knife and cut the cake. pulling out to see a girl. you cried happily and so did edwin. it was so emotional that you both couldn't start on the cake.

austin: he was the most excited. you both decided to do it with a baseball. you all went to the front because the baseball was going to hit everyone. you wanted a girl but austin wanted a boy. it was only a matter of time before you threw the ball and austin hit i causing a blue color to come out. you were happy but not as happy because you didn't get a girl. but austin was crying on you, thanking him for being a boy even though you had nothing to do with it.

nick: you had chose to do a firework reveal, so it had to be at night time. it was a fun night for all of you and you even played games for the baby's name. nick wanted a girl and you just wanted the baby to hurry up and get out already. the sun went down and the fire works came out. your cousin lit them on fire and it went off. showing the color pink. nick was super happy because he was going to spoil her and you were happy because he was happy. he ran around screaming to the top of his lungs and the. cried.

zion: you were in the backyard of your parent's house as everyone's family was there. you were both ready for the reveal. so you got it over with. you had a black balloon above you and zion. the men wanted a boy and the ladies wanted a girl. but you and zion both wanted a boy. "one — two — three." pop. the color green fell out of the ballon as you both were entirely confused. "we're having an alien?" zion asks. they both gave you two smoke sticks and told you to light them on fire. "one — two — three!" you both let them on fire as the smoke came out blue and pink. "your having twins!" you suddenly screamed out of happiness and zion happy too. you had the best of both worlds.