saying goodbye at the airport

brandon: it was emotional. You both crying and you're mom had to break you guys apart. "Don't get hurt down there." You cry. "Okay."
"I'm gonna miss you. I hate to see you leave."
"I know."
"I know you're doing what you love, and I support you. But it hurts me so much to see you leave me. You mean so much to me." You sniff. "Y/n. He's going to miss his flight." Your mom says pulling you away. You hug and kiss Brandon one last time as you both wipe each other's tears.

edwin: He was more worried about you then you were him. "Call me if anything happens. I promise I'll be on the next flight back." You laugh. "Babe, I'll be fine down here."
"You sure? I wish you could come with me. I'm going to call you every night and day. Take care of y/dog's/n. And I want to see him on the FaceTime." You laugh. "Edwin you're going to miss your flight."
"I love you!" He screams out loud. "I love you too!" You scream with him.

austin: "Please don't hurt yourself out there okay." You advised your boyfriend. "I won't. You think you can handle being alone?"
"I'll be fine." You smile. "I'll bring you home a bunch of stuff. Okay?" His voice shook. You nod and looked up trying not to cry. "You're going to miss your plane." You look at him and then kiss him as tears roll down your face and his. "I love you."
"I love you too." He then walks away with his suitcase. Walking he suddenly stops and turns around too give you one last hug and kiss. "I'm gonna miss you."

nick: You were crying in Nick's chest. "Y/n I have to go." He tried pushing you off but you won't budge. "No. I don't want you to go. You just came back." You sniff. "Babe I'm coming back." He kisses your forehead. "I know but you'll be gone for too long. And you know I can't live without you."
"I promise I'll FaceTime you everyday. You'll forever be on my mind."

zion: "Please take me with you." You beg. "You know I wish I could but it's not up to me." He kisses your forehead. "Text me every night. Before you perform just know there will be a spam of messages from me telling you 'you're amazing and special in every way' okay?" He laughs. "You better make sure your phone is off do not disturb." You laugh at him. "I'm gonna miss you." You hug and kiss him. "Bye." You wave. He waves back as he aboard the plane.