hi....this is going to be a sad update

.... as you all know i'm done writing prettymuch stories.

but what i really wanted to say was that, i actually unstanned them about a few months ago. i don't deserve to continue to write these or get the reads or votes or followers. so i'm willing to give this account to someone.

i'll be picking one of you special fans to put your creative minds to make up more exciting chapters!

but please don't take this into offense.

i fully support the boys and still follow them on instagram and listen to their old songs + phases but them as a group i don't see much going for them anymore.

that may sound wrong but it's how i feel. i'm just not interested in them anymore.

p.s.
when i do give this account to one of you, you will have to change the username, password, email address and everything else. thank you so much.

you guys were all incredible and i don't understand how i received all the things on here. i was just bored when writing this and didn't think it'll be bigger now.

you guys made me laugh, enjoy this journey and i've never regretted making this. though now the time is over!

if you want to take these books, please message me on her! thank you!