he does your makeup

brandon: he wanted it to be perfect. and it was. brandon actually payed attention to when a girl does her makeup. so he was doing it right. "my eyeliner and my lipstick look a little messed up."
"let me fix it."
"no it's okay."
"no it has to look good."
"but then you're going to take all of my makeup off."
"then that's what i'm gonna have to do."

edwin: "stop blinking!" he yells. "i'm not!" you scream back. "you remember how you did me."
"i made you pretty."
"i was already pretty. i didn't need your makeup."
"what are you putting as my eyeliner!?" you couldn't move your eye. "we didn't have red eyeliner so i used nail polish."
"are you fucking serious?!"
"i was joking!"

austin: he didn't understand how to use what. he jacks up your eyeliner and broke your fenty bottle. "that was 35 fuxking dollars!" you scream. "i'll buy you some more." you got so upset that you took off all the makeup and had him buy you more instantly.

nick: he did fairly well. he actually did some of the things backwards though.
"we're going to go in with the concealer."
"but you haven't put the foundation on yet."
"hush, i know what i'm doing." once he was done he does the eyeliner and then the eyeshadow making a liquid mess. he did use settings spray though.

zion: instead of watching like brandon, he messed your face up. he thought he knew what he was doing because he had a sister, but you looked like a whole wedding cake. "bro, what the fuck are you putting on my eyes?!" you felt liquid slide on top of your eyelid. "i'm putting on your eyelash"
"no! you put the liquid on the eyelash first not my actual eye!"