play fighting gone bad.

brandon: you were playing around the house, chasing and tackling each other until brandon sat on you. you then couldn't breath because he was sitting on your stomach and he weighed a lot more than he looked. you scream for him to get up and punched him in his back. "what was that for?!" "i couldn't breath you bastard!" you pushed him. he then pushed you back and that's when you both body slam each other.

edwin: you and edwin were play hitting in a bounce house together. he kept karate kicking you every time he jumped and knocked you to the ground. once again he jumped with his leg up and you kicked him in the dick having him to fall. "that's what yo stupid ass get for kicking me!" you yell and get out. "y/n! what happened?" the boys asked. "that bitch ain't having no more kids." you say moving past them as they went after him.

austin: you were ticking each other but you power kicked him off you onto the floor. he got back up and slammed you on the bed. you were screaming telling him to put you down and when he did you got up and started fighting him. "i said put me down you asshole!" you punch his arm. he punched you back, "your ass kicked me!" you were shocked and started chasing him.

nick: he was teaching you how to fight at a boxing ring. you didn't like it at first but when you got used to it, you had fun. the coach wanted to see how you could fight. "just don't hit me hard." you say to nick. he smiles. "i can't make any promises." you rolled your eyes and fought. it was good until the third round nick had hit you in your rib. you got pissed and snapped hitting him with combos left and right. the coach had to get you off him. "i think you need anger management classes."

zion: you and zion were constantly fighting. it was fun and games until zion got a hold of your hair and was swinging you around. you were screaming and was wanting him to let go. "you can't be holding onto my hair like that!" he was laughing. "i'm sorry." you then grabbed his hair and yanked his head. "bitch you ain't sorry!" he then grabs your hair and you both just fought until you were tired.