bbq party

brandon: Almost everyone liked him. Though some thought he was a butt kisser. There were a lot of questions of 'what makes you think your fit for y/n?" Or "do you consider yourself apart of this family?" Some thought he was a sweetheart and well mannered kid.

edwin: The men didn't like him but the ladies did. It was a big deal about his nails being painted and having good style. Though he didn't let it faze him. He didn't want you to say anything about it, but you didn't listen. You threatened to never see your family again unless they get theirselves together. Though the women liked him because he was different and helped with the cooking. They thought he was really sweet and cute.

austin: it was a bit shaky because everyone wanted to touch his hair and he was really uncomfortable with it. They were also teasing him for it though some actually thought about going theirs out. You told everyone to stop and talk about something else. Other than that Austin had a great time and loved the food.

nick: Nick was nervous. He wanted to make a good impression. He had good conversations with the men about sports and stuff. Nick realized that he was wanted there.

zion: Zion wasn't the one nervous it was mostly you. You didn't want anything to go wrong and it didn't. They loved Zion. You all had dance competitions and played games and Zion was out of his shell. He was a real gentlemen and fun person.