he wants a kiss

brandon: you were sick and didn't want to be around brandon. even though you lives with him you wanted him to be at least 30 feet away from you. but he would never let that happen. he was by your side every second. "brandon, you need to get away from me." you say in his arms. "no. i'm looking out for you." he says. "thank you, but i don't want you getting sick."
"i don't care." he leans in for a kiss. you muff him softly. "no."
"baby." he groans. "no."
"just let me get one kiss."
"one kiss?"
"one kiss." he then leans in and starts playfully making out with you. "brandon stop!"

edwin: you were in the car together driving to a restaurant and you got all dolled up because it was your special night. edwin kept making little glances at you while driving. "what edwin?" you ask annoyed jokingly. "you look good." he compliments. "thanks." he then leans over to kiss you. "no my makeup." you move away. "nobody told you to put all that on. i just wanted to kiss you." you glare at him. "let me just kiss you." you say. "no, i want to kiss you."
"you have to watch the road."
"one kiss." he begs. you then lean into him and he pecks your lips. "yeah you better let me kiss you."
"shut up."

austin: you were cooking for your family and austin was in the kitchen with you. he watches as you make the spaghetti and loves how focused you look doing so. he smiles and goes in for a kiss. "stop austin." you giggle. "why?" he mopes. "my family is here. show respect."
"but your mom and dad does it." he excused. "okay that's them." he gets upset. "okay just kiss my cheek or something." he smiles. "i'll take it."

nick: you were laying down on the couch on your phone and nick just got home from practice. he gets close to you and tries kissing you. you block him out with your phone. "nick you stink, get in the shower and then you can kiss me." he moves your phone and tries kissing you again. you moved your face until you both started play fighting. "kiss me." he says. "will you get in the shower afterward?" you ask. "yes." you peck his lips. "you can actually join me, you know?"

zion: you walking around getting groceries with zion. you had the basket and was walking around with his hand on your hip. you were calculating the stuff on your phone and you had a stern look on your face. zion then tried to kiss you but you saw him and quickly moved. "move zion." he tries going in again but you walked away. "babe, give me a kiss." he says. "no. i'm doing something." you say. "please." he begs even more. "zion, i said no." he then walks behind you as you walk away. turning back around you grab his face and kiss his lips. "happy now?" a big smile appears on his face as he nods.