he finds out a member likes you.

[brother version]

brandon
he was okay with it. he recently found out that austin was head over heels for you. he didn't know what to think. he didn't know if he wanted to approve or anything. it caused a little tension in the group. after a while he saw how he treated you and thought he was perfect for you.

edwin
he was a little worried. nick had finally came clean about liking you. after the thing with nick and his ex, he was contemplating on whether or not he'd accept. you convinced him that nick isn't like that anymore and he approved.

austin
since it was zion he accepted instantly. he knew zion didn't really talk to anyone or bother anyone and that he has never had a girlfriend he thought it would be cool that you were his first.

nick
he wasn't here for it. he loves edwin a lot but he honestly didn't like you and him together. edwin and nick got into an argument about it and made the band a little distant. you soon had to calm nick and edwin, telling nick that edwin would not hurt you.

zion
basically all you hear is — "hell no!" and that's the end of that. not really but that's the first thing he's said. but he trusted brandon so he had nothing to worry about.