"you're so cute"

brandon: you were at the fair with your boyfriend and you were super excited. you were like a crazy child that finally went to disneyworld. you were just excited about all the rides and funnel cake. brandon was looking at you in awe and you suddenly stopped. "am i embarrassing you?" you ask shyly. he shakes his head laughing. "no, you're super cute when you're excited."

edwin: you saw him in bed and when you walked into the room. you just got out the shower and out on his sweatpants and big t-shirt and cuddled up next to him. he smiles at you and you wonder why. "what'd i do?" you ask. "nothing. you're just cute in my clothes."

austin: you finally woke up and sat in bed for a while. you noticed it was after 1 and you could hear your boyfriend and his friends downstairs. suddenly the door opened and you hid under the cover. "she's still sleep." you then feel him push you and you'll raise yourself out from up under the covers. "awe look at my cute girl." he then grabs your face but doesn't go for your lips and goes for your cheek. "you need to brush your teeth."

nick: you were walking around the outside mall with your boyfriend nick until you came across a pet shop. you wanted to go in so bad you dragged him in before he could say anything. you went to the little fishes and the hamsters and you thought they were all cute. you even made baby noises when you came across them. "they're so cute." "you're so cute. you want one?" he asks." your face lit up up and you nodded. you took home a girl hamster and named her winnie.

zion: you were at panda express and was in line with zion holding onto your hand. you looked like a little toddler when you were standing next to him because he was so damn tall and you looked so young. once you got your food you sat in front of him and began to eat your food. once you took a bite you began to do a little dance in your seat. "you are so cute." you swallow, "what?" he laughs. "that little dance you do when you get food." "i really like food." you smile.