you both go to a haunted house

brandon: being so scared you pushed brandon to run for your life. brandon fell and you crushed his glasses. you turned to see clowns behind him. so he lost his glasses in there and was furious with you.

edwin: you wanted to go in after getting your corn on a stick. in there you jumped so hard that you dropped your corn and bumped into edwin causing him to lose his. he was pissed at you. a camera flashed as you ran and edwin was running after you. you saw the picture and laughed at it until you saw zombies behind edwin. you were both creeped out and threw the picture away.

austin: he was scared until it came to one part. there was a person with a real chain saw and started chasing you guys. he was scared as hell, picked you up and started running.

nick: he was about to throw fucking hands. he it one of the clowns before running off. they had to the get the first aid to help his bleeding broken nose. that ended your night but it was a funny story to tell everyone.

zion: the first you hear from his mouth is, "i'm not scared!" you laughed at him and was completely honest that you were going to be scared as hell and didn't want to get on. the whole time zion almost shit his pants running out before you could. "thought you weren't scared."