twerking

brandon: you hardly ever twerked. you thought it was getting so old. but you were at a party that played a song back in the 2000s that made you want to throw that ass back. the song turned on and you just let loose and started twerking. brandon was shook but danced with you. after that he was turned on the whole way home.

edwin: you were dancing to your favorite twerk song because you were just bored. edwin came in and sees you, only for you to see him too and back it up on him. you were dancing and letting him have everything. after that....well let's just say you both had a wild time.

austin: you were in the bathroom doing your makeup for your date with austin, only to be moving hella slow. you were dancing to your music until austin came in. he was staring at you as you tried to slightly hide your face. "i wish you didn't see that." you say embarrassed. "kinda glad i did." let's just say that date was canceled after that.

nick: he would highkey hyping you up and dance with you. you'll both be so damn loud that the boys walked in on you two. "are y'all serious?" edwin asks. "it's only y'all two motherfuckers and you're making all that damn noise!?" zion says. "sorry." nick apologized. "don't be sorry, go to a party with all that shit!"

zion: you were in the room dancing with your bestfriend that was over. you're bestfriend was hyping you up so loud that you didn't hear zion walk through the front door. he walks up to you throwing it back. you were smiling and laughing until you saw him. you jumped and laughed on the floor as your bestfriend died. "for real?" he asks through his laughter. "shut up. don't act like you didn't enjoy it." you rolled your eyes. "i did." your bestfriend suddenly stops laughing. "alright let me get out because y'all gone do this nasty shit in front of me, like i'm invisible." she grabs her purse and heads out the door.