he gets overprotective.

brandon: everywhere you were going you were dressing up. not in dresses and stuff like that but every single outfit was cute. you even wore makeup out the house. brandon didn't understand why you were doing it but never said anything about it. until you were going to get groceries. you were putting on your makeup and saw brandon standing at the door. "babe why are you putting on all this makeup?" "i just want to." you answer putting on lipgloss. "are you just going to the grocery store or a party?" "what makes you ask that?" you stop and look at him. "you're putting on makeup for no absolute reason." you scoffed, "there is a reason. i'm not going to go outside and look like a prostitute on the side of the street nor am i going out looking like shit." he then gets annoyed with your smartness. "who are you trying to impress?" "me, myself, and motherfucking i!!!" you slam all you're things in your purse and head out the door.

edwin: you went out with your good friend, Starr and edwin has been stalking you. you were at a restaurant with Star and edwin has been watching you. he walks in pissed. "who the hell is this!?" edwin screams. everyone looks. "are you serious?! you lied to me and told me you were seeing Star! this a whole dude! i can't believe you lied to me. i loved and care for you but you sit here and go on a date!" you stopped edwin. "edwin shut the fuck up you're causing a scene!" you say. "don't try and make me look like the bad person. you're cheating on me!" "edwin! i'm not cheating on you. this is star! he's gay!" edwin grew soft. "are that fucking insecure to think i would chest on you?" edwin didn't speak. "star, let's go." you grab your purse. "you a damn shame." star says to edwin.

austin: currently austin has been questioning the people you hang out with. you saw that he's been wanting to go everywhere with you and your friends. you were fed up with it and wanted to go by yourself. "why the hell are you following me?!" you scream. "i'm lookin out for you." "for what? i'm going with my friends. don't you have your own." "so now it's a problem to check up on my girlfriend?" you rolled your eyes. "don't flip this on me. i'm just going out with friends." he sighs. "well i don't like your friends." "why?" he didn't say anything. "give me one good reason why you don't like my friends." he stutters. "yeah shut the fuck up." you grabbed your things and left.

nick: you were texting your guy bestfriend and you both were texting up a storm. he was making you laugh and smile. nick saw you a couple times but didn't acknowledge until you started laughing really hard. "what's funny? i wanna laugh too." you look up locking your phone. "then watch tv." you say and make your way out to the kitchen. you sit on the couch. nick comes in and snatches your phone. "who the hell are you texting!?" "nick what the fuck!? you don't just take my phone!" you try getting your phone back but he doesn't let you get it. "chill out!"
"who is he?" he yells. "my bestfriend." "how come i haven't met him?" "because you'll act like the insecure bitch you are!" you snatch your phone and leave him standing there.

zion: you were putting on clothes for the movies with your bestfriend and you put on some shorts and a tight graphic shirt. "alright zion. i'm leaving. call me if you need me." you kiss his cheek before leaving because his eyes were glued to the game. he took one look at you and saw your ass moving. "hold on babe. what the hell you wearing?" he pauses the game. "what i always wear." you shrug grabbing the doorknob. "no you're gonna go change right now." you rolled your eyes. "i'm gonna be late!" you say. "i don't care. you're going out there looking like that!" he says. "why the hell i have to change when i'm just going out with my bestfriend." "i don't want everyone looking at you. you better put on a long church skirt and a bigger shirt." you pushed him out the way. "i wear whatever the hell i want. people are going to look at me anyway whether you like it or not." you then leave.