you turn on another member.

brandon: you were doing a photoshoot and it was inside the house. austin has been constantly staring at you. the way you played in your hair smiled and did a sexy look. touch your body all around and the clothes you were wearing turned him all the way on. you even smiled at him excitedly and he was cheering you on. once you were done he checked the pictures out with you and couldn't handle it all. "these are really good."

edwin: you were were eating an ice cream in the front seat with the boys in the back seat. brandon happened to sit on the side where he could see you. you were licking the ice cream and watched as it melt onto your hand. you'd lick all around and brandon started biting his lip and nick elbows him. "what you staring at?" brandon tried to make up a lie but could only look at you. "nothing." he says looking away.

austin: you were at the gym with the boys because you'd thought it'll be fun to be competitive with them. as you all took a break, you were glistening with sweat and zion has been watching you. you pat the sweat off your chest and he would lick his lips. watching you drink water and some slide down your neck. you didn't notice he was staring until you actually looked at him. "zion."
"Huh?"
"Don't stare to hard hun, you're gonna get cockeyed." you laugh walking off as edwin, nick, and brandon laughed and austin staring at zion.

nick: you were at a party. you were wearing a red dress that grasped your figure and you had a cleavage showing. you were talking to the boys and a couple of friends and edwin was in front of you. he couldn't stop looking at your breast and every time you laugh they'd move. he was watching intensely until you caught him. "edwin!" you snap. he looks at you. "i'm up here!" you circle your face. "oh sorry." he sips his drink and walks away.

zion: you were in your room laying on your belly on your laptop. you were in a big shirt and some shorts that showed your figure and some long socks. suddenly nick bursts in the room scaring you. "hey. damn!" you stare at him. "i mean. have you seen —." he swallows. "zion?" you could see he was having trouble speaking and had his eyes on you. "he left with edwin and austin." "oh, you up here by yourself?" he asks with a soft voice. you nod. "what are you doing?" he asks. "nothing." "great can i join you?" "you're good hun." you laugh and he closes the door pouting.