mistletoe

brandon: he'd take that thing everywhere. kissing you over and over. he'd follow you everywhere. it's always a one more, or one more. "brandon, can you please stop!?" you say moving away from him you. "come on one more. i promise that it'll be the last." you glare at him as he gives you a big smile. you lean in and kiss you, as he goes for a whole make out. "come on you guys there food out."

edwin: he saved all his kisses until you were both under the mistletoe. you even had to drag him over there to kiss you. but there was so much to do he didn't have time. you grabbed his shirt and kissed him. "you can't kiss me yet, y/n. we have to be under the mistletoe." he cries. you point up for you both to look at the mistletoe along with zion's arm. "you suck for making me do this." he says. "thank you." you smile.

austin: after planning out how you were going to kiss him under the mistletoe you planted out falling under it. he sees you fall as he was placing out the food and quickly run you. "are you okay?" he scream. you sits up and smile at him. "you have to kiss me to make the pain go away." you whine. he did so, "feel better?" he asked. you point up and he sees the mistletoe. "you scared me, only to kiss you under this thing." he laughs and helps you.

nick: nick took the mistletoe from zion after jumping up to grab it and ran to your side. he held it over your head and suddenly kissed you catching you off guard. "what the hell nick, you scared me." you say. he shakes the mistletoe and you look up oohing him. "didn't mean to scare you. you just have to kiss under the mistletoe." "i got your mistletoe!" you say before chasing him.

zion: you were at the prettymuch house decorating with you them and their girlfriends. you were hanging the lights. suddenly you see zion standing next to you. "im trying to do the lights." you say. he still stood there. "zion. move out the way." you say again. "you have to do something." you look at him in the eye only for him to look up. you look up too seeing a mistletoe. "well i couldn't see it because of your long ass arm." you joke. "shut up and kiss me." he says. you grab onto his face and kiss him.