he cuts your hair

brandon: "are you sure you want to do this?"  Brandon asks. "Yes, B for the 50 millionth time." You rolled your eyes annoyed. "Can we please just rethink this?" You put your face in your hands. "Brandon. If you don't hurry up and do it, I'll do it myself!" He then hands you the scissors and walks out the room.

edwin: "Please babe. You'll look so dope with short hair." He begged. You were sitting on the couch watching tv and Edwin was on his knees looking like a puppy wanting food. "Okay Edwin." You gave up. "Great! I'll get the scissors." "Oh hell no. I'm not trying to be bald like you!" You laughed. "Okay that's not funny."

austin: "I want to cut my hair!" You burst out. Austin looked at you weirdly. "Serious?" You nod, you even show him the hairstyle which was a pixie cut. "That would look hot on you." Ha compliments. "Thank you." "Yeah you know only one of us can have long hair in the relationship." You then hit him.

nick: " Give me the scissors!" Nick screams. "No!" You move them away from him. "Come on let me cut it!" He whines. "No!" He reaches for them again. "I swear to bob, I'll stab you with these scissors if you don't move."

zion: "please don't cut it too short." You beg. "Baby! I gotchu. Stop worrying about it and let the master do his work." You scoffed, "what master?" He them cuts. "Ha! That's why I cut it shorter." Dropping the scissors and looking at you through the mirror he saw his life flash before his eyes. "Oh shit!" He then runs off.