another member defends you

brandon: everyone called you a rebound. and tried to compare his ex to you. you then took a break off the internet but you also had fans to be strong for. edwin then made a post of you and the boys together. "y/n is the best thing that has ever happened to all of us. she's nobody second choice and she never will be. she makes brandon happy and always will. she doesn't deserve all this. she's been a loving person to us all and you should all get off her page with that bs!"

edwin: you've recently made a post about your relationship with edwin and you received a lot of negative comments about it. it was simply you just posing with edwin at a park. but apparently people didn't like that you were dating him. brandon soon went to instagram and made a whole story talking about. "there is so much negativity going around, and its not fair that, that person has to have the whole world gang up on her. she didn't do anything wrong to anyone but date the guy that loves her but everyone wanted. you all are acting really childish and y/n doesn't deserve all this hate. so if you're going to do this shit, then get off the internet and rant somewhere else."

austin: later one morning you were at the gym working out in peace. you've been under a lot of stress and have been gaining weight but you finally came back to your senses and decided to lose it. while on this break, you receive some hateful messages on a picture that was taken of you. it was basically how you let yourself go, or that you don't look the same, and calling you hurtful words. until one post caught your attention. zion took the time out to actually address the nonsense. "y/n is beautiful no matter what size. she's been recently going through a hard time and you all acknowledging her weight doesn't make anything better. its sad that we have give you all a reason to why we are a certain way. we're all human and we all go through hard times. respect y/n and love her because that's all she needs."

nick: austin and you were obviously really close when you came out about dating. during an interview they asked if you were making a move on him. "no. definitely not. i respect y/n and she respects herself along with nick. when they got together a lot of people didn't approve and she told me first and i supported her from then. we became great friends and i don't think she'd ever cheat on nick."

zion: you were scrolling through instagram and saw yourself on the shaderoom. yet you didn't know because you didn't follow them. but you were tagged so many times. you ignited out that they were spreading rumors about a scandal with you and nick. nick quickly commented on there defending your name. "y/n is a very cool girl, and i don't think she's stupid. she would never cheat on zion, especially with me. were are just very close. so that doesn't mean anything. please respect her and me as well."