Chapter 20

The concert was over.

The room got emptier every second that passed.

And I stood, awkward like I am, there, not knowing what exactly I should do.

It was at that moment that a sudden feeling of panic surrounded me.

Fear of the next few days.

Fear of me getting too attached to him too fast

Fear of everything that will happen.

Fear of life.

I couldn't move.

I had the feeling I should just run, run and never come back.

But when a very scary looking person went into my direction and told me to come with him I knew that I couldn't keep running away from all my problems.

And so I followed the scary looking person backstage.

He led me into a cozy looking room and told me to wait.

Then he left.

I sat down at the couch and waited like he told me to.

-

Michael:
We'll be there in a sec, Luke has a few... problems with his clothes right now xD

Adley:
Don't hurry, I can wait

Michael:
:)

-

"Adley?"

I looked up from my phone the moment I heard the well known voice calling my name.

As I exchanged a shy glance with the red haired person in front of me a happy smile appeared on his face.

At this moment I couldn't care less about the boys behind him and I hastily stood up and hugged my best friend once again this night.

He chuckled at my sudden need of affection, but he didn't complain and instantly wrapped his arms around me.

I could see Ashton smirking at us and my cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment, I quickly covered my face in Mikey's clothes.

"You're cute", once more a small chuckle escaped the boy's lips and his words really didn't help with my pink-cheeks-problem.

Slowly he pushed me away from his body and he smiled at me whilst we looked at each other another time.

"It's nice to meet you, Adley", Ashton interrupted the silence and Luke and Calum agreed with the boy.

I gave them a warm smile, "It's nice to meet y'all too", my voice cracked at the end of the sentence.

My favourite band stood in front of me and they all were so damn friendly.

"So... we better get going."

"Good idea, and let's order pizza later! I'm so hungry."

I silently followed the band through lots of hallways until we were outside, standing under the beautiful night sky.

Michael turned around, looking for me since I walked a little bit behind them. He then hold out his hand for me to take, something I normally would feel extremely uncomfortable with and I'd never do with someone I just really met. But with Michael it was different, I have known this band for years and when we were chatting I always felt a deep connection with him, so I took his hand after a few seconds of hesitation.

We got into a car, I sat in between Michael and Ashton, and left the venue.

-

"So, this is where we're staying at at the moment", Michael said after we entered the big apartment.

"Wow", I mumbled in astonishment and put down my bag on the floor.

"And luckily we have one more room than we actually need so you can sleep in there, I'll show it to you", Michael mentioned as he grabbed my bag and started walking into a random direction, I followed closely behind him.

He walked into a room and put my bag down again in there.

"This one room is way more beautiful and cozy than my whole unit."

A small smile surfaced on Michael's face, "I'm sure that's not true."

I shrugged and let myself fall on the comfy bed. "I don't want to stand up ever again in my life."

Michael slightly shook his head, amused by my love for this room and especially the bed in it.

"You'll need to stand up again, at least if you want some pizza."

I moaned in annoyance and cuddled up closer to the bed.

"The pizza should come here."

"Well, we could just dumb the boys and stay in here and not watch movies together with all of them, but that'd probably be rude."

"Ugh... that would be rude", I groaned and subsequently reached out with my hands to Michael, "Help me get up again."

He chuckled, grabbed my hands and pulled me out of my new favourite place. But I must say that Michael was way stronger than I thought and he probably helped me up a little too fast and so I couldn't find my balance again and fell onto Mikey.

I tried to relive my weight of Michael's body as fast as possible as I realised that I was lying on him. He just started laughing like he was insane and grabbed my waist, not letting me go. He then quickly spun us around so that now I was lying on the floor and he was on top of me.

I felt very uncomfortable.

He let go of my waist but grabbed my wrists instead, as I tried to get out of this position, keeping me down to the floor.

"Are you ticklish?" he asked me, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Mikey, no. Let me go."

He slowly bent down his head to my left ear and whispered, "You won't get rid of me that easily, love."

I felt my cheeks flushing bright red and blinked a few times, confused by his words.

Love.

He took his chance as I was caught up in my mind, thinking about what he just said and stopped fidgeting around under his grasp, and started to suddenly tickle me.

A few not normal sounding noises escaped my lips until I burst out laughing within not even five seconds.

"M-Mike, st-stop", I somehow managed to scream between laughter.

"Pizza!"

Michael stopped with his actions as soon as he realised what Calum just yelled.

I used the moment of him being distracted wisely, switched positions with him again, pressed him harshly down to the floor, gave him a sweet smile and then quickly stood up again, going to the living room.

"This isn't over yet, Adley!"