Chapter 96

"Michael?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't want to leave."

"It's just for a short period of time, we'll see each other again in a few months."

I hugged the boy close. He was right, we were seeing each other again in less than seven months.

It was a sure date, it could be worse.

Just seven months without him.

It would be okay.

"Seven months is so long."

"I know, kitten." He laid his head on mine, his arms were still comfortably wrapped around my body and I breathed in the for me well known scent of him, of his cologne.

The rest of the boys stood a few meters away from us, giving us the time we needed to say goodbye.

"Can you answer me one question before I leave again?"

"Of course."

"When is the album gonna drop?"

Michael laughed, "You are a total idiot."

"Come on, please, Mikey."

"Damnit" he mumbled quietly.

"What's up?"

"I just realised again how much I love the way you say my name."

"Don't try to change the subject."

My boyfriend softly kissed my head.

"June, hopefully."

I made some inhuman, fangirlish noises as we pulled away.

Michael shook his head, smiling at me.

"How are you so cute?"

"How are you so kind?"

"How are you so pretty?"

"How are you so hot?"

"How are you so lovely?"

"How are you so perfect? Ha! I won!"

"Dumbass" was the only thing Michael said before he leaned in and brought our lips together.

Sometimes I forgot how much I enjoyed kissing him and how much I missed it whenever we were away from each other. So, our last kiss before I needed to go was longer than any we shared before.

"See you again soon?" I asked, hoping he would remember that I asked the same thing the last time we needed to be separated again, back in Vienna.

"See you again soon."

I turned around and walked away.

Just a few steps before someone took my wrist, pulled me around again and I could feel the familiar feeling of his lips against mine. We were moving in sync and I felt his arms around my waist, he was holding on to my body firmly, yet gentle. Kissing me a bit pushy and determined, almost aggressive, but not in a bad way.

He was dominant.

All in all he kissed me in a way I didn't want him to kiss me right when I was about to leave.

He pulled away just as suddenly as he leaned in, leaving me frustrated and craving for the taste of his lips.

I slowly brought my hand to my lips, touching them carefully, still being a little bit shocked about what just happened.

"We can continue right there when we'll see each other again, now go, you'll miss your flight, kitten."

"I- I- Um... yeah, I'll just... uh... leave then, I- uh... guess."

I would never forget the grin on Michael's face, knowing that there was no one other who could confuse me as much as he could, that no one other than him was the reason why I couldn't form a straight sentence. No one other who could make me lose my mind as much as he could.

No one other who could make me feel like that.

When I walked away I knew that there would be pictures of this on the internet the following day.

And I didn't care about it at all.

It was totally worth it.

----------------------------------------------
My plans for tomorrow have been cancelled, so I can update like normal.

This is honestly so annoying.
A friend asked me if I wanted to go somewhere with her family tomorrow and I said yes, she was really excited that I planned on coming with them.
But somehow she forgot to tell her parents that I agreed on coming with them (it was even her dad's idea) and now today she told me I can't come.

My week was absolutely horrible and I was looking forward to this the whole week.

She said she's sorry and I said it's fine but honestly, that makes me extremely sad right now.

And then there is this poetry slam in my city next weekend and I bought the tickets months ago. I planned to go there with my best friend and I know that she is super unreliable, so before I bought them I asked her thousands of times if she's sure that she can really come with me and she promised me that she'll come for sure.

Now she told me she can't.

I already bought the tickets and I don't want to go there alone but I kinda have no one who would come with me.

And to be honest I never really expected her to actually come with me cuz that's just the way she is.

I also told her that I don't care and that it's not a big deal, but damnit, it makes me so depressed.

Like not just the fact that she doesn't come with me this time cuz she has other plans, but more like that I never expected her to actually come with me because she always bails on me and cancels our plans. Literally always.

Like what kind of friendship is that?

Who does that?

I don't know... I think I have the wrong friends.

I have no idea where people actually find their real friends cuz I'm always the one who is there for everyone and who always listens but I never had someone who is there for me like that.

I'm pretty sure no one read that, and if you did:

Sorry that I'm complaining about my life. I know that I should just suck it up and that it's not really a big deal, I'm just kinda... idk