Chapter 70

I was woken up when someone roughly kicked my leg.

"Michael" I groaned annoyed and hold my leg in pain.

But of course, the colour haired boy next to me was sleeping peacefully.

When I looked at my phone I could see that it was 11 am and so I decided to stand up and make breakfast since I was pretty hungry already.

My plan failed miserably when I tripped over a pile of clothes and fell to the ground - not very silently may I add.

"Adley?" Mikey asked, his voice husky due to not using it the past few hours, and looked at me with sleepy eyes. When he saw me lying on the floor he was wide awake already. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, you know, just chilling." I gave him two thumbs up and grinned at him sheepishly.

"You are weird, come back in bed."

I stood up. "I gotta make us something to eat."

"No, come cuddle" The boy reached for me and let his hands fall back to the mattress subsequently after that, closing his eyes and yawning.

"I'll get you when I finished, keep sleeping."

The boy mumbled something I couldn't understand and I left the room, closing the door behind me quietly.

I made pancakes since I knew how much Michael liked those and set the table. Just when I wanted to get my boyfriend two arms were wrapped around me from behind. I flinched slightly but relaxed again as soon as I realised it was just Michael.

"That looks great."

"Thanks."

Mikey let go of me and sat down on the table, so did I. While we ate we didn't talk a lot, we were both too tired for any deeper topics.

"I'll clean everything."

"You don't have to." I wanted to stand up and help him when Michael gently pushed me back in the chair.

"It's my pleasure."

"Thank you."

"No worries."

While Michael cleared the table, I went to take a shower and get dressed. So did Michael after he finished.

While I was waiting for him I sat down on the couch in the living room, my phone rang just a few seconds later.

When I saw the caller ID I picked up immediately.

Fav Idiot💙

"Hey, my dear brother."

"Hi, Adley, how are you?"

I could see Michael leaving the bathroom and walking into my room. He didn't had a shirt on and he turned around and saw me looking at him he grinned at me confidently. I felt my cheeks heating up and looked away quickly.

"Uh... I- I'm great" I stuttered.

"You're sounding weird, is everything okay?"

I smiled. "Everything is fine."

"You are sure?"

"Definitely."

"Something is going on, I can tell, you seem distracted, tell me."

Michael walked out of my room again, fully dressed this time, unfortunately - or maybe even fortunately since I was still on the phone with my brother. He sat down next to me.

"Well, someone came to visit, I put you on speaker."

I did so and laid my phone on the coffee table in front of me.