Bonus Chapter 4

2021

"No, no, no! Don't enter that room" Michael exclaimed and jumped up to get in between me and our bedroom.

"Why not?" I asked confused.

"There is a surprise for you in there."

"What is it?"

I wanted to open the door, but Michael pushed me away gently.

"Since you're alone a lot, like when we are recording new songs or having interviews and stuff, I mean not on tour, you were with us the last times and you will be with us again the next, I don't accept a no, I got you something to keep you company."

"What are you talking about, Michael?"

He didn't need to say one more word after I heard barking coming from the room.

"Oh my god." I pushed Michael aside and opened the door to be greeted by the most adorable creature I've ever seen.

I kneed down on the floor. "Hey, who are you?"

"That's Rusty, I got him from the animal shelter today."

The dog laid down on the floor and rolled on the back while I was rubbing his tummy.

"He's so adorable, what breed is he?"

"A Labrador mix, there is German Shepherd in there, maybe also Golden Retriever and Pitbull, a few other breeds as wells, but they aren't quite sure about that. You definitely see the Labrador and German Shepherd part though. He's one year old."

"He is the cutest dog I've ever seen, and I love the name."

Michael sat down on the floor as well and Rusty immediately ran to him to lick his face.

"Thank you so much, Mikey." I smiled at my husband who was grinning as well.

"I'm glad you're happy."

"I'm always happy with you. I love you.“

"I love you too."

----------------------------------------------
I'm so paranoid that I just checked about the 15th time if I have my concert tickets with me.

Also: I love dogs.