Chapter 53

Friendly reminder that I love Crystal.
----------------------------------------------

The next morning, I woke up next to Michael, whose hand was on my waist. I was confused because I didn't remember falling asleep next to him, and I certainly didn't remember falling asleep in his bed.

"Morning, love."

I turned around to face Michael who didn't seem like he just woke up. "How long have you been awake?"

"About half an hour or something, I didn't want to wake you up."

"Why did I even sleep here?" I asked and yawned sleepily.

"You came in my room in the middle of the night and asked if you could stay. You don't remember?"

I simply shook my head and closed my eyes for a few seconds another time. Damn, I was tried.

"You did seem like you were still more sleeping than being awake." He chuckled lightly. "You wanna go out for breakfast today?"

I nodded. "Yeah, sure. With the others or...?"

"Us, if that's okay."

"More than okay."

The blue-haired boy smiled at me and wanted to get out of the bed when I took his wrist and pulled him back to me.

"No, stay, I want to cuddle."

"You always want to cuddle."

"You have a problem with that?"

"Not at all."

Michael shifted a bit closer to me and I laid my head on his chest, my breathing slowed down, and I felt how tiredness wanted to take over my body another time.

"Don't fall asleep again."

"But I'm tired" I mumbled into the blanket.

Mikey gently pushed me off from him and stood up.

"Get dressed, we're gonna get some caffeine into your body."

I rolled my eyes but got up as well and left the boy's room to get ready myself. When I entered my room, I saw Ashton sitting on my bed with his phone in his hands.

"You are literally everywhere."

"Look who hasn't slept in her own bed" Ashton said grinning at me.

I rolled my eyes while I got some different clothes out of the drawer.

"You are seriously more annoying than my own brother, I would have expected him to sit here, not you."

"I needed to take his job since he has a hangover and is pretty much done with the world right now, which is funny 'cause he didn't even drink that much."

"He doesn't drink alcohol, he isn't used to it. He didn't seem that drunk yesterday though."

"You just didn't notice, you were too caught up with Michael." Ashton made some kissing sounds and giggled like a little teenage girl afterwards.

"You say this like we were making out the whole night."

"Well, okay, maybe you didn't make out the whole night, but you wanted to."

After I got all my clothes together I looked at the boy who was still sitting on my bed, staring at me.

"We kissed like two times, Ash, that was already way more than I hoped for. Now turn around."

Ashton didn't hesitate to turn around in the bed and face the wall behind him. He even pulled the blanket over his head so there was no possibility for him to see anything.