Chapter 114

Okay, so I guess lots of the following chapters might be boring for some of you? There isn't that much happening at the moment it's all very filler...ish? I just write a few things that happen on tour and it's probably not that interesting. I just think that some of this stuff is very cute and I really enjoy writing it uwu
----------------------------------------------

"Can you please stop jumping up and down? You're acting like a little kid" Michael said chuckling.

I immediately shook my head, "No, I can't, you know how much I always wanted to go to New Zealand!"

The boy grinned at me and laid both of his hands on my shoulder, keeping me on the floor. I tried to get rid of his grip, but that ended with us fighting and me lying on the floor, laughing.

People started to stare at us, but I couldn't care less. I was still laughing when Michael helped me up again and straightaway hugged the guy when I was standing on my feet again. Mikey just giggled and wrapped his arms around my body as well.

"Calm down, we're at the airport and people are staring at us" Ash said, trying to be the responsible one, which he wasn't very good at since right when Michael and I looked at him in a are you serious kind of way he started laughing as well.

"Since when did you get so clingy?" Michael asked me and laid his head on mine.

"I'm always like that, you just didn't notice before."

"I got tea" Calum said and sat down with the others, he gave a cup to Ashton, another one to Luke and still had three in his hands. I pulled away from Michael and locked eyes with the boy.

"What about coffee?"

"You already had more than enough coffee."

I pouted while Michael took one of the cups and thanked his friend.

"It tastes really good, just try it."

"Alright" I sighed, and Calum handed me the cup, I sat down in between him and my boyfriend.

I carefully nipped on the hot drink in my hands while Calum looked at me curiously. "And?"

I smiled, "It does taste good."

"Told you."

"But coffee tastes better."

The boy next to me shook his head grinning.

"I can't believe I'm seriously traveling around the world with y'all the next few months."

"It's great, isn't it?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

"How is Layla?" Luke asked interested after it was silent for a bit.

"Aren't you talking with her?"

"Not very deep or long conversations."

I gave the boy a sad smiled. "She's fine, just a bit struggling with what to do now with her life, she actually wanted to start studying this year but now she's doing a voluntary social year instead, starting in September."

Luke nodded.

"When was the last time you two talked?"

"A week ago, but she just told me to have fun banding."

Right in that moment I could feel my phone vibrating in my jeans pocket.

-

Layla🖤:
Tell the boys I said hi, give Luke a hug from me, have a nice flight and send me pictures of Auckland, xx