Chapter 22

"Get up darlin', we're gonna get breakfast!", a familiar voice yelled next to me.

"Stop yelling, jackass", I mumbled in my pillow sleepily.

"You're rude, we'll leave in 45 minutes and you'd better be ready."

The boy pulled my blanket away from me and opened the blinds.

"No, you are rude", I groaned and closed my eyes again. "Ew, sunlight."

He chuckled and left the room but not without telling me to get ready again.

I did all these things normal people do in the morning and went to the living room when I was ready.

"Morning guys." I looked at the three boys, who all seemed very happy and not sleepy at all even though it was pretty early in the morning, and sat down next to Michael on the couch.

"Morning, we can leave when Luke's ready, did you sleep well?", Mikey asked.

"Uh, yeah, fine", I said awkwardly after I exchanged a small glance with Ashton.

He just shrugged and gave me a supportive smile.

Michael seemed to believe me, but I have no idea why, it was a terrible attempt at lying.

I looked at my phone the first time since I texted Michael yesterday and chuckled when I saw the amount of messages I got.

"What's so funny?", Mikey asked and looked at my phone.

"Layla, the girl I met yesterday, texted me, like a lot."

-

Layla:
OH MY GOD ADLEY WHAT WAS THAT?

Layla:
DO YOU KNOW THEM???

Layla:
I'M FANGIRLING

Layla:
CAN YOU INTRODUCE ME TO THEM?

Layla:
ARE YOU DATING MICHAEL?

Layla:
YOU WOULD MAKE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE

Layla:
🚢🚢🚢

Layla:
The rumors on twitter are escalating btw

Layla:
But there are also some really cute pictures of you hugging and when he gave you his guitar and when he took your hand and he looked at you like awwww😍😍😍😍

Layla:
I'M DEFINITELY SHIPPING YOU TWO

Layla:
OH MY GOD I NEED A SHIPPING NAME

Layla:
You know what's funny?

Layla:
Your shipping name can be Mikey, with the Mik from Mikey and the ey from Adley but it can also be Adley with the Adl from Adley and the ey from Mikey.

Layla:
I'm not good with shipping names

Layla:
There are generators for that on the internet, right? I'll look that up later.

Layla:
There are even some rumors that say you are Michael's long lost sister 😂

Layla:
Wait

Layla:
Are you?

Layla:
Cuz if you are I can't ship you, that'd be weird.

Layla:
Why are you not answering? :(

Layla:
Are you too famous for me now? :(((

Layla:
YOU WANNA BE FAMOUS! FAMOUS! YOU WANNA BE THE ONE WHO'S LIVING THE LIFE!